Anchor - Scott

Omg sorry I just realised I only had one Scott imagine, heheh whoops I promise I'll write more of Scott. In the meantime enjoy my second story with Scott. Love ya cherries 🍒.

It's hard when you're shipped across the country because of one little mistake. That little mistake caused Y/N to leave behind her family and friends because she couldn't control her shifting. Her mother shipped her to Beacon Hills because she knew Derek can help her.

"Look, it's not going to be that hard. I have a few friends that can help you" Derek said as they arrived at the school.
"Derek, seriously? I left my best friends because of one small mistake" she mumbled.
"Destroying some strangers house wasn't a small mistake" Derek stated.
"Whatever"

Y/N got out of the car and headed inside the school. The unfamiliar scent caused her to tense up. She didn't want to be here but she continued to walk to the office to get her schedule and locker combinations.

"Here you go, sweetie" the secretary handed her schedule.

Y/N began reading her schedule as she left the office which was a bad idea because she quickly bumped into someone. She got a whiff of the persons scent. A werewolf. She looked up to see a guy with a smirk on his lips.

"Derek told me about you" he spoke up.
"You must be my babysitter then" she rolled her eyes. "And a werewolf"
"You're a feisty one. And a cute one" he chuckled. " I'm Scott
"Y/N"

The bell rang and hey headed to class. Luckily, Scott had first period with her and they walked together. Y/N was intrigued by Scott and thought he was pretty cute as well. Isaacs heart beat started to beat fast when he was with Y/N which meant he was falling for her.

That was Y/N's first day of school and now it's been months. She's been loving Beacon Hills and made good friends. She especially got close with Scott.

"Are you ready for the full moon tonight?" Scott questioned.
"Scott, it's been months and I still can't control it" she groaned.
"Don't worry, you'll get it eventually" Scott patted her shoulder.

Both Scott and Y/N headed to Derek's loft where Y/N will be chained once again. Y/N was getting tired of not controlling her shift on a full moon. She was upset with herself because she couldn't find her anchor.

"You will find your anchor" Derek said as he began to put her in chains.

Scott stood behind Derek as he watched him finish up putting the chains on her. They looked out the window to see the moon high in the sky. Y/N began to growl. Derek and Scott stood next to each other as they watched her try to break free.

"Y/N, you can do this!" Derek yelled.

Y/N's eyes glowed blue before trying to attack Derek but the chains stopped her. She felt stronger and the chains began to break. Derek had taken a step back; he knew that she was a strong werewolf. Scott knew that he can help her.

Y/N!" Scott yelled. "Listen to me; I know you won't hurt anyone"
"Scott leave!" She growled.
"No" Scott stood in front of her. "You won't do it"

Y/N suddenly lunged at Scott, digging her claws into his arms. Scott pretended not to be in pain for the sake of her.

"You can do this" Scott looked at her. "I believe in you because I love you" he whispered the last part but he still knew she heard it.

Y/N was taken back at the last part. She sudden,y retreated her claws back as she started to return to her normal human self. She saw the blood on Scotts arms.

"Scott, I'm so sorry" she quickly apologised.
"It's ok. I'm ok and you're ok" Scott cupped her face in his hands.
"Did you really mean it?" She asked.
"Of course I do" Scott smiled.

Y/N pressed her lips against Scotts as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Derek had long gone from the room.

"Why haven't you told me?" She asked as she pulled away.
"I guess, I didn't have the guts until now" Scott chuckled.