Allison's funeral

*WARNING, might need a tissue box, sorry 😐.

Your POV
It was day of Allison's funeral and it was my turn to speak.
"They say you have to let people go. That everyone who's in your life are meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay till the end".
Don't cry, don't cry, not yet. Gosh pull it together.
"And that the loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart and all they can do is stare blankly. And that's all I did when Allison was swept away from us. See, to me Allison was more than just a friend. She was like the sister I never had. We did everything together from having sleepovers and staying up all night, to shopping till we dropped, literally. I remember one time when she was really drunk and she put my iPad in the blender and said she was making apple juice". You let out a little chuckle while shedding a few tears.
"Allison was the best thing that ever happened to me and uh-I-uh sorry everyone. You will always still be here with us maybe not physically but mentally and emotionally. I love you and we'll miss you heaps Allison Argent. Until next time, when I'll see you again".
When the ceremony was over The Pack and I went to the beach and looked up at the night sky just to say goodbye one last time.
But the truth is I was never ready to say goodbye, not just yet.