Where you first met

Liam: You never liked Liam five years ago when he first moved next door to you. He seemed to be pretty cocky and annoying, he never liked you either he used to call you ugly and stupid but deep down he knew that he had fallen hard for you. For three years he bullied you at school.
"Hey fugly" he laughed pushing you a little causing you to drop all of you books and walked off to class laughing even though on the inside his heart was breaking. He only bullied you because he had never felt this in love with someone before and doesn't know how to show his emotions in a nice way. (Obviously)

Scott: You're Stiles' little sister so when Scott came around to study with Stiles he accidentally walked into your room and when you started talking Stiles barged in lecturing Scott telling him you were way out of his league and that there was no way that you'd date. He then left you both blushing and smiling at each other. Scott then didn't speak to you for a while just in case something that embarrassing happened again.

Stiles: You've been friends with Lydia since third grade and you've gotten that close that she's become like a sister to you. When you met Stiles in sixth grade you began to have a crush on him but he doesn't seem to fond of you and apparently he only hangs out with you so he can get closer to Lydia which crushes you so much on the inside but he's so into Lydia that he doesn't know how much you're hurting.

Derek: You're his little sister and ever since you were born he absolutely hated you, he always said it wasn't fair and you weren't a part of his family unlike Peter but Derek was there for you if something was gonna happen even if he didn't like you. He only did it for Peters sake. Not yours or his.

Isaac: Your parents were an old family friend of the Lahey family so you and Isaac had been friends for a pretty long time but once his mother died you both lost contact along with Mr Lahey. You had started at Beacon Hills high school and he had been the one to show you around and let's just say he got pretty excited when he saw you again after 13 years...