Shy - Liam

Popularity isn't everything. People pretend to be your friend just because they want to be popular as well. Y/N didn't think being well known in school was cool. She likes to keep to herself and her few friends she had. Of course she has a crush on Liam Dunbar but it seemed to her that he liked Hayden.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Jess, your best friend, asked. (I just made up a random name, just go with it)
"Because it's obvious that he likes Hayden" Y/N pointed out.
"You never know unless you try" jess said.

And with that the bell had rung. They both headed to their science class which they were the last ones to enter the classroom. Jess made sure that Y/n took the empty seat next to Liam; Y/n gave her a glare as she sat next to Liam.

"Hey" Liam greeted her.
"Hi" she replied shyly.

She started paying attention to the teacher while Liam kept his eyes on her. Liam started to like Y/n when he saw her for the first time as she tripped at the park. He liked how shy she was and how clumsy she can be.

"Dude!" Mason whisper yelled at Liam.

Liam turned to Mason, who happened to have the biggest smirk on his lips. Liam just gave him the death glare before returning his attention to the teacher.

C'mon Y/n, he's sitting right next to you! Y/n thought to herself. After their class ended, both Y/n and jess decided to go to the library for their free period.

"Lets go to my locker. I don't want to carry my books" Y/n whined.
"Fine" jess sighed."dude! Liam was totally checking you out in class!"
"He was not! Maybe he was checking Hayden out" she mumbled.

Jess just rolled her eyes as they entered the library. They took their usual table in the middle of the library. Jess then took out her laptop to do some research.

"What would you do if we were popular?" Y/n asked jess.
"First off, I would want you and only you as my friend" jess looked at her. "Then date Anthony, he is so dreamy"
"You are obsessed" Y/n rolled her eyes at her.
"At least Liam looks at you" jess pointed out.
"That doesn't count" she shook her head.
" oh it totally does" jess nodded.

Jess returned her eyes to her laptop as Y/n began writing in her journal. Y/n is always writing in her journal when she has the time. Her dreams and thoughts are all written down in her journal. After she was finished writing she decided to go find a book.

"I'll be right back"

Y/n got up from the table and headed towards the back of the library. She brushed her hand on the books as she scanned through them.

"You gotta tell her man"

Y/n stopped her hand on a random book as she heard a voice. Her eyes peeked through the book case and noticed mason and Liam.

"How?i can't just go up to Y/n and say 'hey, i really like you. Would you go on a date with me?'" Liam stated.

Y/n didn't realise she dropped the book to the floor until she heard a bang. Liam and Mason turned their heads to the sound and saw Y/n through the small hole. She blushed, picked up the book and placed the book back before leaving to head back to jess.

"I gotta go" Y/n mumbled to jess before rushing out of the library.

She left the library not wanting to come face to face with Liam. How embarrassing that she witnessed their conversation. They probably think that she's a stalker. Liam quickly followed after Y/n to finally talk to her.

"Y/n!" Liam yelled.

Y/n stopped dead in her tracks as she heard Liam's voice and she kept her back facing him. Liam finally caught up to her.

"You heard didn't you?" Liam asked.
"I did. I'm sorry" she whispered.
"Don't be. I was meaning to tell you anyway" Liam smiled.

She looked up at Liam and she knew that she had to tell him.

"I feel the same way" she said confidently.
"Wait, you do?" Liam said surprised.
"Yeah" she returned the smile.

Liam chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. She looked down at her feet for a second before looking back at Liam with red cheeks.
"So, do would you go on a date with me?" Liam asked.
"I would love to"