Moved - Isaac

It's another new town for (Y/n), also the fourth time they moved the past five months. Now her parents promised no more moving until she graduates High School. And this time she had to hide her secret from everyone.

She grew up being a werewolf along with her parents. They knew how to hide their scents very well and know about all the supernatural creatures. (Y/n) also learned how to use weapons because her aunt was a hunter.

"I hate my life" she mumbled as she walked through Beacon Hills High.

When she arrived at her locker she felt like someone was staring at her and she was right. Isaac Lahey was staring at her from across the hall. (Y/n) turned her head and met eyes with Isaac. She felt a strange feeling causing her heart to speed up. Isaac was using his super hearing and heard her heart rate. He smirked at her causing her to smile at him.

The bell suddenly rang which made (Y/n) quickly grab her things before walking to her class. Isaac kept his eyes on her as she walked away which made Scott smirk at him.

"Why don't you go talk to her?" Scott asked.

"It's too dangerous for her to be around me" Isaac stated.

(Y/n) made it to class on time and had to take a seat between a pair of twins. Aiden and Ethan other known as the Alpha twins.

"I see we have a new student. Why don't you come up and tell us about yourself" Miss Blake said.

(Y/n) got up and walked in front of the class room. She scanned the room and met eyes with Isaac again.

"My name is (Y/n), this is my fourth High School I've been to in the past five months and that's about it" She shrugged.

She went back to her seat while the twins started to welcome her to Beacon Hills. Of course she could smell that they werewolves so she played along. In the back of class Isaac was glaring at the twins because they were talking to her.

"Maybe we can show you around" Aiden said.

"No thanks. I like to explore on my own" She said nicely.

At the end of the day she was at her locker while Aiden tried to convince her to hang with them. Isaac kept an eye on her because he knew that they were trouble.

"(Y/n)" Aiden hissed as he gripped her wrist. "Or else you won't see your parents anymore"

"What did you do to them?!" She flashed her blue eyes at him.

"Our Alpha knows who your family is" Aiden smirked.

Isaac started to growl as he listened to their conversation. He then made his way over to them to help her out.

"Why don't you let her go" Isaac growled.

"Why? Are you jealous or something?" Aiden smirked at Isaac.

While Aiden was looking at Isaac, (Y/n) quickly punched Aiden on his throat and kneed him in the stomach. She shut her locker as he fell to the ground.

"Let's go!" She yelled as she grabbed Isaac's hand.

They both started to run out the school and into her car. From hear rearview mirror she saw Aiden standing at the entrance of the door. She then drove off.

"Where are we going?" Isaac asked.

"Well, my place isn't safe right now. Got any ideas?" She asked.

"I can call Scott" Isaac said.

Isaac took out his phone and called Scott. Minutes later Isaac gave her directions to Scott's place to keep her safe from the Alpha's but she wanted to go save her parents.

"How come I couldn't smell that you're a werewolf" Isaac asked.

"Because my family and I can hide our scents" She stated.

When they arrived at Scott's place everyone was in the living room waiting for them. Derek was there as well wanting to know why the alpha's were after them.

"Do you have a clue why your parents were kidnapped?" Stiles asked.

"Because my parents killed one of their pack members" She stated.

"How was that possible?" Derek asked.

"Let's just say my dad is a bad ass" She nodded.

Isaac smirked at her response as he looked at her. (Y/n) looked at Isaac with a smile on her lips. The pack decided to come up a plan to save her parents and they knew that she can bring a lot to the pack. Everyone had fallen asleep in the living room. While (Y/n) was in the kitchen, she was trying to find her parents on her phone which can locate their signal.

"You should sleep" Isaac came up behind as she found the signal.

"What about you?" She turned to face him which his face was centimeters from hers.

"I really tried to stay away from you to keep you safe but it seems trouble found you" Isaac smiled.

She looked at his lips then back at his eyes. Isaac knew what she wanted so he pressed his lips against hers. She waited a few seconds before pulling away.

"Sorry"

Isaac was confused on why she apologized but (Y/n) knocked out Isaac before living the house. She needed to find her parents and fast.

Part 2 coming soon.