Pack imagine

Sorry if this makes u cry, and I know it's not the right people so deal with it and if it's not exactly how it happened don't to hesitate to let me know. Thanks x
-Izzybelly00012

You and the rest of the pack were apart of the track team, so coach decided to go on a field trip.

About like 4 hours later you arrived at a motel to spend the night, and you and Lydia got a strange feeling that something wasn't right about this place, so you tell the pack but they said everything was fine, don't worry about it, but boy were they wrong. Stiles went to go grab extra blankets for you, Lydia, Kira and Malia and when he came back he had this worried expression on his face. So when we asked he said, 'I went into the office and they had the number 198 on the wall, so I asked the lady what is was and she said that's how many suicides that happened here'.
"What! We told you guys something wasn't right!" Lydia and I managed to say at the same time. And we were right again something still wasn't right.

*2 hours later* Stiles POV

After Scott and Liam tried killing themselves I knew something was wrong.

But it was only werewolves. When I figured that out, I tried to find Y/N.

Who was nowhere to be seen. I met Lydia, Malia and Kira in the parking lot after searching everywhere for her.

"Everyone is safe except her." I say.
"You think this is happening to her too?" Lydia asks.
"All the werewolves, Y/N is a werewolf." I say with a 'duh' tone.

I went to get the rest of the flares from the bus but I stop short in my tracks when I see her.

I see Y/N standing soaked in gasoline with a lit flare in her hand.

"Y/N?"

"There's no hope." She said, her voice shaking. She was crying.

"What do you mean there's no hope, Y/N? There's always hope." Malia says.

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse," she said "People keep getting hurt. People keep getting killed."

"Y/n, listen to me ok? This isn't you, all right? This is someone inside your head telling you to do this." I say, taking a small step forward.

"What if it isn't? What if this is just me? What if doing this is the best thing I could do for everyone else?" Y/n started crying. "It all started, the night I got bitten. You remember the way is was before that? You and me, we were...we were nothing."

I took another step forward, tears started to blur my vision.

"We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should be no one again. No one at all."

"Y/n, listen to me, ok? You're not no one, ok? Your someone, all right? You're y/n. You're my best friend, ok? And I need you. Y/n, I love you, ok?" (Wow I don't know why there's so many ok, does it still sound good to you though?)

She was almost sobbing now, tears cascading down her cheeks.

"I love you so much. You're my everything, so if your gonna do this, I think you're just gonna have to take me with you." We both were almost sobbing now.

I stepped into the gasoline,putting my hand over hers with the flare. She stared into my eyes, her breath hiccuping with her sobs.

I snatched the flare away, throwing it out of reach.

I didn't care if she was covered in gasoline, I didn't care that we were standing in the middle of it.

But I kissed her.

I did love her after all.

I pulled back and she blinked a couple of times before looking at the ground. "This is real?"

"This is real." I said and kissed her again. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me back before gagging slightly.

"I think I need a shower." She chuckled slightly as I pulled her out of the gasoline.

Can I just say wow, wow that's all I can say wow.