Please don't know french - Scott

Scott knew from the moment he saw you, he liked you. It was obvious that he liked you. He would great you every morning with a smile on his face, he would always carry your books for you to class. But as he did, he was always panicking if now was the right time to ask you out.

"Hey y/n, you look beautiful today. I mean you look beautiful every other day well I - uh, you look nice." Only if he knew that you like him too.

One day, Scott finally had enough and thought that now is the right time to tell you that he loves you. He didn't want to tell you in person because he wanted to make it more special and romantic, and because he knew that French was the language of love he wrote you a little note.

Cher, y/n Je vous aime beaucoup et Je prie Dieu que vous ne connaissez pas Le francals.

-Scott
(Meaning: dear, y/n I love you a lot and I'm praying to god you don't know French.)

The bell had gone to end lunch and everyone was getting up from the table to go to there lockers when you saw a note fall out of Scott's bag. You grabbed it and noticed your name was on it and you bring the curious girl you are didn't give the note back to Scott so he can give to you, instead you opened it and read it. You knew French quite well because your parents were from France so you knew exactly what the note had said. So you whispered 'I love you too' knowing that you wouldn't see him till tomorrow because you aren't in the same class for the last 2 periods.

But little did you know, Scott was behind the wall the entire time watching your every move, heard every word and listened to your every heartbeat rise