Nightmare - You, Stiles and Lydia

It feels like it's a nightmare, but it's not because I'm fully awake. Stiles, Lydia and I are currently being chased by the nogitsune in the hospital. But the bad thing is that all the lights have gone out, so we can't see a thing and everyone has seemed to magically disappear. Scott, the rest of the pack, everyone, so it's just us three and nogitsune stuck in this bloody hospital. Like I mean what else could possibly go wrong, it's not like we're gonna die or anything, right?

Almost 3 hours later....
I couldn't take it anymore, we have searched everywhere and still no sign of anything... or anyone. And did I mention that we been having really strange hallucinations. I was nearly chocked to death, Lydia was being held down by vines or something and Stiles thought the dread doctors were back. We couldn't let the nogistune win, we had to do something, we had to fight back but time was slowly running out.

We eventually found everyone in this room, but something was different, it felt like a trap. Lydia was hiding behind Stiles, Scott was in full wolf mode, Kira had her sword out ready and then there was me, a new helpless beta thanks to Scott but then all of sudden we were surrounded by the oni and the nogistune. He was saying all these things but I wasn't concentrating because stiles was about to kill himself. This is exactly what he wanted, he wanted to play games, mess with our minds well it worked but it could all just be an illusion just like everything else, that's it it's an illusion it had to be.

"Stiles, don't it's not real, it's just all in our heads, this is what he wants, it's all an illusion!!" You shouted.

I know he heard me but he still did it anyway, he plunged the sword right into him, and in that moment that's when it all changed, we were back in the hospital like nothing ever happened. Stiles wasn't injured, we were all alive but me I was the one that had the sword plunged right into my stomach, I fell to my knees and Scott and stiles were instantly by my side but Lydia looked like she was going to scream but I couldn't be dying I just couldn't, I don't even know how this happened.

"Y/N, Y/N come on you're gonna be late for school!"
Late for school what the hell are you on about mum I'm lying on the ground in the middle of the hospital hallway dying, how can you think about school at a time like this. But that's when I jolted awake, I looked around and I was in my room and my first instinct was to look for any wounds but none. That's when it hit me like a brick it was just a dream, a really bad one.