one ; Lucky Cat Cafe

It was exactly 11:34 P.M. when he got away. Even though a gun was pressed to his head and a knife to his throat, he got away. It was utterly inconceivable that she -- Suzuki Ishiko -- had lost one of her targets. Never in her long, twenty years has she thought this would happen.

"All because I was too into it. Dammit, Tanaka. This never happens."

The young female paced back and forth relentlessly, and when she did stop, her foot was tapping and nails clicking on the wooden desk in front of her. Tanaka, a dark haired male who was at least 34 sat there watching her. Finally, after a long silence Tanaka spoke. "This won't happen again Ishiko, will it?" He inquired as he steepled his fingers under his chin. His chocolate brown eyes were blank as he stared at Ishiko. The blue haired girl returned the stare with her own.

"No, sir." Was her short reply. Ishiko had long gotten over the fear of Tanaka and his passive aggressive habits. Sure, there were moments when he full on blew up -- but Ishiko never saw those. She was always either on a mission or training. Though, she was a bit relieved when she saw Tanaka's shoulders relax and a small smile tug at his lips. "That's good to hear, Ishiko. We wouldn't want the rebels to think they can do anything they want, can we?"

She shook her head 'no' and stood with her back erect. "I will not let this happen again, sir. I will find whoever is responsible for this and terminate them." Although she knew it wasn't whoever stumbled upon the scene's fault, they couldn't live and expose her organization. "Hm, brilliant. But, this wouldn't be a problem if you had avoided any public areas."

Ishiko flinched internally. Tanaka was right, but she was pretty sure an abandoned warehouse was as far from public as it can get. After another quiet moment, Tanaka dismissed Ishiko. She bowed formally and left without another word. As the young female walked down the dimly lit hallways, people passing by gave her frightened looks and sometimes a bow. Ishiko smirked, but thought nothing of it. She didn't want respect, she wanted a reputation. And that's exactly what she has. Her out-in-the-world-normally alias has little to no reputation. In fact, no one knows she exists. She's just there to buy things and not get tracked.

Her more known alias is feared by all. She's a myth, some even call her "The Reaper." Ishiko even suspected there were fanbases dedicated to her. Not that she liked that or anything. When Ishiko finally exited the building, it was just getting dark. It was also cold but that didn't bother the young assassin much. Her frozen heart had already given her immunity.

The rest of the night she spent on her holographic computer searching for whoever had interrupted her. But she had barely seen his face. All she saw was a cap with some sort of logo on it. This is pointless, She thought with a sigh. There wasn't enough to describe to find out anything.

Angry, Ishiko shoved a bunch of papers aside and tidied up her small apartment. It seemed to take hours for her to finish. Maybe she should go for a walk, eh? So she slipped on her fluffy black jacket and a pair of black thick-heeled shoes before running out of her apartment and shutting the door behind her with a force.

Ishiko was feeling a little hungry too. She had heard from her friend Taehyung that there was a nice cafe to eat at called The Lucky Cat or something. A few days ago she checked it out, and it wasn't that far.

The outside of the place looked decent. It was obvious that the owner lived right above their business. A little bell rang when she opened the door confidently. Ishiko had expected for everyone to stare at her in awe, but she was surprised when no one even spared a glance at her. Save the lady at the counter. She wore a bright smile with hair barely reaching her shoulders.

"Welcome to The Lucky Cat Cafe! How can I help you?"

"Uh, well..." Ishiko didn't rightly know what she wanted so she glanced over at the pastries then back to the lady. "Can I have one of each? I'm feeling a bit hungry for everything." The lady gave a small laugh and nodded. "Sure thing." Curious, the girl walked around and inspected everything. She heard the lady yelling up to somewhere about manning the register while she did something but Ishiko didn't bother to really listen.