Six ; Let's Meet!

If I were to sing in the rain, would the clouds part?

💧

Luciel hissed as his hands cramped from constantly being flexed in the same position for hours on end. No matter where he hacked, nothing came up. The male rubbed his palm in a circular motion absently as he glared at the screen. What was he doing wrong? Why did it feel like he was enjoying the mystery, the danger? He clicked his tongue before standing and spinning on the ball of his heel to face the door that separated him from his living room. A break should be the last thing on his mind since Kiri could be a danger to the RFA, but the lack of information was building frustration like a house of cards. If he continued, no amount of enjoyment would sooth his uneasiness.

That being said, the ruby haired male strolled into his living room whistling a random tune. His eyes immediately zeroed in on the space he hid his wonderful honey budda chips, behind a 'hang in there' cat poster. Rubbing his hands together, the hacker carefully lifted the poster up to reveal a safe. Quickly he punched in the numbers and threw the little door open,  grabbing a heavenly bag of his favorite chips. A contented hum bubbled in his throat as he sunk down into the couch. The sweet taste bathed his tongue like an artists careful stroke, painting over his previous worries. He sat there in silence, eating chip after chip.

PING.

Luciel dragged a hand down his face as he groaned in annoyance. His amber hues focused on the bright screen his phone possessed, reading the message that popped up.

>Kiri has entered the chat room.

Kiri ; Hello? Is anyone on?

He bit his lip as he contemplated opening the chat. Should he? If he did, the chances of getting more information went up by at least 50%. Kiri has been giving up tid-bits little by little no matter how insignificant.  Even if he didn't get anything, he could always have fun just talking to her. Silently he unlocked his phone after a series of pass-codes and logged on.

>707 has entered the chat room.

Kiri ; 707! I wanted to talk to you.

His brow raised as he pushed his glasses a bit up the bridge of his nose and began typing his reply. Why would she need to talk to me...? A light feeling fluttered in his chest, was it anxiety or something else? The hacker quickly pushed the feeling away by shoving another chip into his mouth.

707 ; pay $707 for one question to God Seven !!

Kiri ; No.

707 ; uwaaa , you didn't even consider it!

Kiri ; There isn't any need to consider such a topic. I'm not paying you.

707 ; (,,゚Д゚)

707 ; you sound like Jumin T^T

Kiri ; Anyway, the RFA used to host parties, am I correct?

707 ; ya