Seven ; Herbal Tea

The bell chimed cheerfully as Kiri gripped the golden handle on the glass frame. Her gaze took in the familiar warm brown and beige hues within the café, looking for oddities. When she found them, the group was towards the middle of the shop, sitting at a table made from two smaller ones. A familiar head of blonde shot up—seeing if Kiri had arrived. But once he caught sight of her, he jumped up.

"Haneul! What a coincidence that you're here!" Yoosung exclaimed. The rest of the group had turned their heads in her direction, all sporting different reactions. Ishiko blinked before beginning to walk over. "Hello," she greeted trying to keep the monotone out of her voice. The first thing Zen did was grab her hand and kiss it. "It's like the heavens have sent an angel," He said. "Zen, please refrain from hitting on random girls to boost your own ego. You are clearly making her uncomfortable." Jumin, who had was sipping a cup of herbal tea, spoke.

Zen's eye twitched, but did as Jumin suggested. Ishiko gave no response as she sat down next to the red haired one who was furiously typing at his computer. The male paused, looked up, and blinked thrice before ducking his head and muttering incomprehensible words under his breath. Ishiko raised a brow before turning to look at the others. Yoosung was chuckling nervously. "Uh, this is the girl I met a few days go. I don't actually know her name I just call her Haneul because of her hair!" He explained. He probably was worrying for when Kiri walked in she wouldn't have a place to sit so he was politely trying to usher her away.

Jumin turned his indifferent gaze to the blue haired girl who had–in the time between their small discussion–ordered a cup of steaming tea and was sipping it casually with eyes closed in content. "Haneul, Is it?" He asked. The girl slowly opened her eyes and gazed at him through hooded lids. "Is it?" She hummed. Zen leaned over to Yoosung and whispered with his hand covering his face, "I like her~"

Jaehee pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Kiri is late, Mr. Han's schedule is to start in thirty minutes." She informed, rolling her shoulders. Yoosung slumped in his chair, assuming a depressed aura. "I wanted to meet Kiri too, I even took the day off!" Ishiko just sat there silently, sipping her drink as she studied the exchange. Suddenly, Seven-Zero-Seven shut his laptop and made sobbing noises. "Why does Kiri have to keep us in suspense~ It's not faiir~!" He whined. "Luciel, you also keep your identity secret so you have nothing to say about it." Jaehee commented.

Jumin rolled his eyes slightly before focusing back on Ishiko. "We are waiting for another person, I assume you were doing something before Yoosung called you over?" The blonde chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "Yea... I'm really sorry Hanuel but we're expecting a friend. I'm really sorry." He apologized, looking down. Seven shifted in his chair, glancing at Ishiko. "I actually don't have any other plans, " she started ", Jumin."

Everyone tensed, how did she know his name? Well, If you think about it, it wasn't too surprising. Juman Han was a wealthy businessman. "Wait a second...!" Yoosung exclaimed, purple eyes widening in shock. "Are you Kiri?!" The table was silent as they awaited the answer. Zen prayed it was true, Yoosung was excited, Jumin was curious and Seven... got out his phone and snapped a photo. The azure haired female raised her cup slowly, taking a sip and enjoying the anticipation in their faces. After a moment, she nodded.

"I'm sorry for not telling you, Yoosung. I was curious." Ishiko said with a forced chuckle. Zen leaned forwards with a huge grin on his face. "I knew you were pretty! I was right Jumin," the snowy haired male snickered at the groomed brunette. Said male simply raised a brow and ignored him. "Nyoom~ Kiri is cute!" Seven cooed, snapping another photo. Ishiko turned her gaze to meet Seven's amber one and raised a brow. "I - "

ping.

She paused, mouth shaped in an 'o' before she quickly fished her phone from her suit pocket. Her expression feel into an emotionless one out of habit as she stood. "I apologize, but It seems I have to go to work." She informed them, placing her phone back in its original spot. Seven took the opportunity to hack into it with his own phone, but the only thing he could find was her number. He found it suspicious that she had so quickly changed personas, but seeing Kiri in person... Seven felt a little more at ease. He knew more about her, plus she's super cute.

The hacker panicked slightly, hiding his thoughts behind his hands. Kiri bowed to the group, much to their surprise, before excusing herself. What was he thinking?! Of course, Seven thought everyone he met was cute, but there was something about calling the blue haired girl cute that freaked him out. "Uh, Seven? You okay man?" Zen asked, standing up to leave along with everyone else. Luciel felt a heat rise to his cheeks before he sunk into his hoodie. "Ya, perfectly fine. See you later~"

Quickly the red haired male stood and exited the shop and made his way home. Seven was kind of disappointed that he was within walking distance because he wanted to take one of his many cars out for a drive, but a walk was something the boy needed. He found Kiri intriguing because he knew there was something more about her. He just couldn't pin it yet.

A flash of blue caught his eye, causing him to stop in his tracks. Was that...? It appeared again, It had to be Kiri! Seven felt a little weird about following her, but he was so curious to know where exactly she was running off too. He twisted down alleyways and many different streets before finally reaching a destination; a restaurant. He raised a brow in question. Why would she go there? Deciding that the only way to get his answer was to follow, he did exactly that. When he walked in, he saw her turn a corner into the kitchens. He quickly followed until they reached a darker hallway in which a large iron door embedded into the concrete wall. Kiri typed a series of codes and did a fingerprint scan before she could open the door. On the other side was a dimly lit hallway, but in the doorway was the silhouette of a male.

Seven adjusted his glasses and squinted to try and see who it was, but to no avail. It was only when he moved into the faint light that Seven could see his features. A gasp caught in his throat, causing him to stop for the search of his phone. The man he saw was Tsubaku Tanaka, leader and founder of Requiem. What exactly did Kiri have to do with this man? Said girl tossed a glance over her shoulder, her steel grey eyes colder than the chilling waters in Antarctica. Seven quickly hid himself with a hand over his mouth to muffle his breathing. It felt like hours before he heard the door close and lock, but when he did the same question he had been asking slithered back into his mind.

Who was Hamada Kiri, really?

🌥