Twenty-Seven ; Kill him.

Jihyun had jumped in front of the bullet, just in time

Jihyun had jumped in front of the bullet, just in time. He did it to save her life, but at the cost of his own. He wheezed, clutching his chest tightly in an attempt to slow the bleeding. The world was already black, so he felt no fear within the throes of darkness. He was more afraid of dying. Why had he done that? He barely knew Hyun-a and yet, he felt like he'd known her his whole life.

"V!" He recognized those voices! Jumin, Yoosung...Saeyoung. They must be worried about me...They don't need to. I can handle it. He always hated making his friends worried, that's why he always put himself in dangerous situations. He never wanted them to worry about someone as undeserving as he was.

He was gasping but no air was filling his deflated his lungs. Blood spluttered out of his lips as he coughed weakly, his blind gaze tracking her movements as she knelt by him. He longed to lift his arm to wipe the tears off her face, but he was being anchored down to the earth by invisible chains that were relentless. A whimper escapes from her lips, "I...I never got the chance to tell you..."

Words... what were those again? How did they form? He knew they were important, knew they held meaning that could crush hearts and build love that held the potential to conquer the world. And yet, all he could do, with his dying lungs and stuttering heart, was whisper two words, "I know." 

There was a sense of numb shock that washed over Hyun-a's body as she watched Jihyun, her brother who had given up so much, die. Her brother who until his very last breath, believed he had nothing but his life to give. How did he know? How did he know what she was about to tell him?

How could he lay down his life for someone who took them for a living? If anyone deserved to be saved, it was him. "J-Jihyun? " She called softly, shaking his shoulder a bit as if he were just sleeping. Everyone watched her in sorrow, unable to take their eyes off the scene before them. A cold-blooded assassin who has killed many over her lifetime crying over the body of the one life she didn't take. A dark thought flitted through her head as her tears stopped and she stared down at his ashen face. 

Kill Saeran. He did this.

An unimaginable anger burned in the pit of her stomach, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. Slowly her head rose upwards, her eyes hooded to hid the murderous gleam in her brewing irises. Saeyoung was the first to register the killing intent that radiated off of her in choking waves. The others struggled to understand what exactly it was that they were feeling, but Jaehee felt sick. 

When her eyes locked onto Saeran, the hacker's eyes widened marginally. He knew exactly who that murdering intent was aimed at and so did he. A small flash of fear danced in the man's mint green eyes as they met with hers. He knew that if he didn't run right now, he would die. So without another word he bolted into the shadows and up the staircase. Before Saeyoung could stop her, Hyun-a was dashing after him with gun in hand. 

"Shit. We have to stop her! She's going to kill Saeran!" The male exclaimed, taking off after the two along with the shocked members of the RFA. As soon as he mentioned the word "kill" Zen's eyes narrowed in anger. His thoughts went back to the bodies he had seen littering the dark hallways and the blood painting the walls in a gruesome art. Had Kiri─Whoever the hell she was─Kill them? The silver haired male couldn't even fathom taking a life. How could she take a hundred?