Twenty-Four ; Taken

His head was throbbing and his throat was dry as he came to. A pained groan left his lips, followed by a hollow cough. His skin itched, irritated by the material he lay on. Where am I, he asked himself as his arms helped push him into a sitting position. When he had opened his eyes, the world was a little blurry─his glasses were no where to be found.

But at the moment, that was the last thing on his mind. He was in an unknown location with injuries he wasn't exactly sure how he got. The most logical answer he could come up with was that he was kidnapped, but by who? The hacker had many enemies acquired over the years working for the agency, and although he took every precaution to keep his identity a secret─it wasn't impossible for people to find out.

His bright golden eyes studied his surroundings swiftly, taking in every detail. He was in a cell and an old fashioned on at that. "What is this, the dark ages?" he muttered to himself as he stood, using the wall as a support. Fear was the last thing on his mind seeing as he'd been in worse situations. He had once been trapped in the boiler room of an enemy hideout for three days with neither food or water. That's the closest he had ever been to death.

Cautiously he walked up to the iron bars caging him in from three sides, wrapping his hands around them tightly. "Helloooo?" he called out  loud. Was there anyone down here? Did they just leave him and planned on checking in later? "Hello─"

"─you're awake. " The voice was mild and hostile. Luciel's head quickly snapped in the direction in which it had emanated from. It was the darker corner of the room and he couldn't really distinguish anything about them except for bright mint colored eyes that seemed to curse his very existence.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?" Luciel quick fired, pressing his face to the iron bars with each question. At first he got no response, which worried him to an extent, but the chilling sound of laughter filled his ears soon enough. "Of course you don't remember, you always forget." they spat at him, shifting in the shadows in what seemed to be a predatory circle. 

Luciel's brows furrowed in confusion, what did they mean he always forgot? "What do you me─"

"─Allow me to jog your memory," they said, taking a step out of the shadows so that their boot clad feet shone in the light. The red haired male paused every movement in anticipation, but what he saw made his heart stop. "Saeran?" Disbelief took his breath away as he tried taking a step forward, only to be stopped yet again by the prison he was kept in. "Saeran why─"

"─Stop acting like you care!" the white haired male snapped, lurching forwards so that he was parallel to Luciel, who had taken a step back in surprise. "But I do care! I'm your brother!" Luciel argued.

If Saeran wasn't angry already, he was furious now. His features contorted to portray his emotions as he banged his fist on the iron gates. "You're a damn liar! Don't you dare call yourself my brother! You abandoned me—you left me with that monster!"

Monster...? Did he mean—their mother?

"I didn't abandon you." Luciel replied, eyes shining with a mixture of emotions. He had done everything he could to make sure Saeran grew up right. He threw away his name, his identity and his family. Maybe he really did abandon him...

No, he did everything for Saeran. He did everything in his power to protect him, so why was he here? Wherever 'here' was. Why did Saeran look so dirty and broken? Luciel lowered his eyes as he clenched his fists. There were dark circles lining his brother's eyes and his skin was red in some places, like he had been furiously scratching at himself.

"You did abandon me. You took the first opportunity you could to get away! You're so selfish, Luciel." Saeran chided, taking unmeasured steps away and turned his body to face the exit. The hacker flinched, unable to block out the hurt in his heart when his name was stressed. "Why am I here?" He murmured just loud enough for the other to hear. A wide grin took Saeran's features as he stuffed his hands haphazardly in his pockets, producing a silver cellphone.

"You're here because I need you for something very important. It involves your little lover," the white haired male hummed, thoroughly enjoying the look of fear that struck Luciel's features. "What? You mean Hyun-a? What are you going to do to her?" He interrogated, his eyes narrowing in caution. Saeran may be his brother, but he had to be careful. If he wasn't, who knows what could happen.

Saeran chuckled snapping a photo of the other and quickly typed something before shoving it in his pocket again. "Shouldn't you be more worried about what I'm going to do to you? Savior has allowed me to grant judgement on you, you should be grateful."

Savior? Was he brainwashed too? Sudden anger towards V raised, but he couldn't help but worry more for Hyun-a. What did Saeran have in mind?

"I'm going to break her─Tear her apart from the inside both mentally and physically. I'm going to destroy her, and ultimately, you. "

Luciel's eyes widened considerably at his words, shock jolted his entire body as he stared at him. How did Saeran become so...sadistic? This was all V's fault, he didn't take care of him like he promised! He lied!

"No...please don't hurt Hyun-a, Saeran. She's already been through enough." Luciel begged. "You can do whatever you want to me, God knows I deserve it after what I've done to you. Just don't hurt Hyun-a." The look on the white haired male's face was a twisted mix of disgust, amusement and anger. "You don't get it. I'm not doing it just because she's associated with you. She makes you happy and I hate it." he spat over his tattooed shoulder.

The door opened with a heavy squeak as he took a step out. "Saeran! Don't leave me here. I-I'll do whatever you want!"Luciel called out, his arm reaching out toward his twin brother. The male clicked his tongue before shaking his head, ruffling his shaggy white hair. "Don't worry Luciel, I'll be back later. It's tomorrow you should be worried about. That's when everything you and her have built will crumble like the sandcastles we used to make."

The door slammed shut, allowing the red haired male to feel all the guilt, anger, fear and hopelessness all at once. It's all because of me, he thought as he slid down the brick wall, It's all because she knows me. Now the whole RFA is in trouble too. Who knows what Saeran is going to do. His fingers gripped his shaggy red locks tightly as his golden eyes stared into the ceiling.

I've let everyone down.

I'm so sorry.