Three; Curious case of Hamada Kiri

Zen ; But my blinding good looks make up for such a tragedy

Zen ; But my blinding good looks make up for such a tragedy. ✧✦

Jumin Han ; I'd rather be blind than look at you.

Zen ; (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Zen ; YOU DAMN TRUST FUND KID,

Zen ; You just wish you were half as good looking as me.

Yoosung★ ; Guys!!!!!

Zen ; what?

Yoosung★ ; SPRING BREAK IS OVER (╥﹏)

Yoosung★ ; I can't play LOLOL for five hours straight anymore (╥﹏╥) (╥﹏╥)

Jaehee Kang ; Isn't that a good thing? Maybe now you'll focus on studying rather than playing games.

Yoosung★ ; JAEHEE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

707 ; lolololololol

707 ; Guess what

Zen ; ?

Jumin Han ; ?

Zen ; =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))

Zen ; I feel like that was an omen...

Jumin Han ; ... What is it, Seven?

707 ; There's someone in the chatroom !!!!!

Yoosung ; WHAT?!?!?!

707 ; (✿◠‿◠)

Ishiko—or Kiri, now— raised a brow as she followed the conversation. Who was this 707, and did he not care that and outside force was inside their little secret app? Her expression settled back into nothing as she tapped the small chat box bubble and began typing.

Kiri ; ...hello?

There was a pause before everyone started sending things at once, causing her phone to freeze a bit. 'Kiri' clicked her tongue and rolled to her side, making sure to block the front camera just in case. For such an organization to have an app like this, they had to have a programmer — a hacker. Kiri was somewhat adept with computers as well. She liked how there was finality in results, how everything was technical and left no room for emotional error.