Fourteen ; Tell me!

When Ishiko quietly stepped into the room, her chilling gaze zeroed in on a mop of dark mocha hair accompanied by a taunting smirk. "Tanaka, sir." She greeted formally with a horizontal bow. The man nodded his head slightly from behind the steeple of his hands before turning his attention to the other person in the room. Ishiko did the same dipping her head in a light nod. 

"Taehyung," she droned monotonously. They stared with what could be labeled hostility--mostly from Taehyung--for a moment before Tanaka called their attention. "I have called you here for a reason Taehyung, Ishiko." He began with a low rumble. Both stood ramrod straight with hands limp at their sides, all pretenses of emotion wiped of their faces. "I have some...concerns regarding your mission." His piercing brown eyes pinned themselves on the blue haired female as if studying her and taking her apart. 

Ishiko merely blinked as she returned the gaze evenly. "What are your concerns?" She prompted. Tanaka nodded in acknowledgment before leaning back in his chair. "Agent V has informed me of recent happenings with the RFA. Especially with the hacker Luciel Choi. "

The assassin fought an annoyed growl that bubbled in her throat. "You had him tailing me." She stated, crossing her arms. To say she was angry was a bit of an understatement. For Tanaka to have an agent tailing her meant that he did not trust her, and if he was losing trust in his best agent what would happen to her? Ishiko couldn't help but recall the moments with the RFA--from the meeting at the cafe to bringing Luciel's jacket. Where had Tanaka begun to twitch?

"I did. The only reason is because Agent V has brought it to my attention," This time, Ishiko gave a sideways glance to the boy, studying his reaction. There was none, but the devious gleam in his eyes said otherwise. "I see. I assure you that the mission is going smoothly, I've already had agents infiltrate and report daily. I have also acquired a valuable pawn... I plan to go in in three days time." 

Tanaka allowed a slow smile to pull the corners of his surprisingly smooth lips. He was a man who cared a lot about appearance, which was why he was always dressed in a black suit with ever changing ties and an expensive gold watch on his wrist. He also shaved daily to give himself the sharp and clean look. Tanaka is very wealthy being the head of an underground organization that 99.9% of the population doesn't know about; he definitely wanted to look the part. 

Ishiko on the other hand did not care for how people saw her, but was very careful about how she presented herself. One of the most important things about establishing connections is the first impression--and the first thing people are drawn to is one's appearance. If Ishiko did not dress as fashionably she probably would have failed to live this long in the agency. 

"I am glad to hear that. Any further delays would have resulted in reconditioning." he hummed cheerfully. Ishiko nodded with the intent to leave before she was reminded of Jihyun. "Tanaka, sir. Where did I come from?" The question made the man frown and sat foreword with his hands clasped together and brow raised. "What is with this sudden curiosity? You aren't thinking of leaving are you?" He inquired with a threatening undertone. The blue haired female shook her head 'no' once. "I am curious because one of my pawns confused me for his sister...What happened to her matches with when I was picked by the organization. "

Now she was facing Tanaka again, arms crossed lightly by her wrists. "I would like to know where exactly you 'saved' me from. Please be honest." She requested, eyes hooded in slight frustration. Tanaka clicked his tongue before standing to his full height. The man was aware of the fact that Ishiko could easily kill him, so he was going to be cautious with her. But he was beginning to get anxious--was he slowly loosing his favorite toy? 

"You are not entitled to a past, Agent Zero. You are not an individual remember?" He drawled. Ishiko's eyes narrowed a fraction as she shifted her weight. Tanaka was watching every movement from the corner of his eye. "I am aware, Tanaka. But I have a code -- everyone is entitled to the truth. It is the truth I am searching for, not the past." 

"I have no need to tell you either one." He responded. Unbeknownst to Ishiko, she began to feel a certain frustration about the whole situation. " Tell me, Tanaka! I will not hesitate to force it out of you. We both know I am capable of it." She growled with clenched fists. Tanaka's brown eyes narrowed before he sighed. 

Deciding to give in, he gave her the information she wanted by reaching into his desk for a thick manila folder and handed it to her. Ishiko gripped it lightly, scanning the blank cover briefly before stuffing it under her arm. "How can I trust this?" she asked skeptically. Tanaka chuckled, sitting down in his plush leather wheeled chair. "You can't. But knowing you, you'll stop at nothing to finish what you start. Don't worry Ishiko, you'll figure out the truth soon." 

The grey eyed female nodded and bowed , gaze briefly flickering to the shocked Taehyung. The boy had never seen anyone challenge Tanaka and live...Just how strong was she? The question caused the boy's expression to harden. It didn't matter, soon he would replace Ishiko as best agent. The blue haired assassin gripped the brass knob and twisted, leaving the room as chilly as her stare. 

In her hands was the truth...her past. Ever since she met with Jihyun earlier the question had been plaguing her mind.  Did he really get me confused with his sister or...am I related to him? The clues were there--she wasn't a genius for nothing. She could see the similarities and especially with his features. All she needed to do now was look at the file Tanaka had handed her.

Curiosity puddled in her stomach, twisting her insides as she sat down and flipped the first page.

Name ; Kim Hyun'a 

New Name ; Suzuki Ishiko

Age ; 6 

Gender ; Female

Relatives ; Kim Jihyun