Twenty-Six ; Save Him.

The dull throb of her hair hitting her face was something she barely registered as she sped down the dirt road. By then it was nearly five in the evening, the sun was just starting its journey to the sea. Hyun-a blinked rapidly against the wind and leaned forwards as if the motion would speed up the ride. A single sentence was on repeat in her head: Save him.

Leaves towering upon the trees filtered the sunlight in spots and arched over the road, tangling with the branches of the other trees to create a sort of barrier. If Hyun-a had time, she would have admired the scenery, but she didn't. She was only five miles away─a great difference to the 160 miles in the city. But it didn't seem fast enough.

The path gave way, suddenly, revealing a large building with a large dome towards the left side. Her hands immediately left the ignition and kicked the stand down, swinging her leg over the side so that she was standing tall. Her shoulders were rolled back as her gaze carefully calculated and took apart the building within her head. She really should be careful and sneak her way in, but Saeyoung could be killed at any moment.

That being said, her twin guns were tightly gripped within her hands and she was running towards the main door with the intent to shoot down anyone who got in her way. The grass beneath her feet was still wet from the morning dew, softening her steps. Her shoulder braced the space just outside the door and between the window as she took a deep calming breath. Hyun-a slowly opened the door and made her way right down the hallway at a very quick pace.

Before she could even fully register it, she had shot and killed one of the Mint-Eye followers as they had turned the corner. Their body fell to the floor with a sickening thump but Hyun-a paid no mind. She had heard the sound many times in her life and now would be no different.

One after another, bodies fell in her wake. It wasn't hard to navigate the building since the most logical place they would put a prison is the basement. Her eyes were stone cold and narrowed as she kicked the heavy set door that blocked her from her goal. It was dimly lit, only by torchlight. What kind of prison was this? She could feel the medieval theme that seemed to follow Mint-Eye.

"Hyun-a..?"

Immediately her eyes shot to where the voice was coming from. It was Jihyun! The assassin grabbed they keys that had been stupidly tied around one of the waists of the followers she had killed, and unlocked the cell. "Jihyun? What are you doing in this cell?" She questioned the blinded male. Her slim hands were placed at his lower back and under his arm as she helped pull him up off the dirty ground.

"I-I failed a task that I was given, so they put me down here."He explained with a rasp. "...Are you here for Saeyoung?" The two stopped just outside the door. Hyun-a nodded once, "I am. Do you know where he is?"

Jihyun smiled slightly as he took a step forward. "They took him upstairs to the main room...Saeran is with him." It didn't take her long to figure out that Saeran was Saeyoung's brother, due to his outburst when she had stabbed herself. "I see." She replied shortly. "I'll take you there to save time,"He offered. Hyun-a merely nodded and allowed him to guide her towards their new destination.

The two siblings walked in silence, both contemplating different ideas. Hyun-a was conflicted─She wanted to tell Jihyun that they were brother and sister, but what would that bring? It wasn't the right moment. There was too much tension in the air. Even though Jihyun couldn't very well see the bodies that littered the floor, he could smell the tangy scent of iron blood produced. He made no comment about it.

It seemed like hours had passed when the cyan haired male made a motion for her to pause. "It's just in there. But we shou─" he found himself being pulled forwards suddenly by surprisingly warm hands. " Stay behind me and don't let go of my shirt. " The assassin instructed with finality. Jihyun could hear the click of a gun being loaded and armed and immediately did as he was told. Even if they hadn't known each other very long, he trusted her to be very skilled in the combat area.