Five ; Freelance Artist?

Zen was curious, who could Kiri be? He knew she was a female, but not her face. The male flopped down onto his bed and groaned, arms splayed outwards as he stared at the ceiling. Kiri had a profile photo of course, they all did. But her icon shows nothing but fleeting strands of blue hair and a gloved hand. How mysterious could that be?

The white haired male was intrigued. He wanted to know what she looked like! Perhaps he was too eager to form friendship with the new member—partly because they were female and the only other female was Jaehee. She always was strictly business and talked very formally. Although very reliable; she wasn't very fun.

What kind of person is Kiri? Does she take good care of her health? Is she younger or older than us? What if she likes cats?

Deciding that mulling questions in his head like churning butter wasn't exactly what he wanted to do, the male grabbed his cell phone and logged onto the chatroom; praying that Kiri was there.

> Zen has entered the chatroom

Kiri ; hello, Zen. It's a beautiful morning.

The male jumped up and pumped his fist in the air. "Luck is definitely on my side today!" He grinned, quickly typing his response.

Zen ; Kiri!

Zen ; lol yeah it is. Did you eat?

Kiri ; of course. I never leave the house in the morning before eating breakfast.

Zen ; good girl ~

Zen ; it's very important to take care of your body. I'm glad you're taking care of yours.

Zen ; Hey Kiri,

Kiri ; ?

Zen ; I'm curious... what do you do for a living?

The blue haired girl paused, blinking slowly as she stared at the question. She couldn't say 'assassination and spy work' could she? Many times before she had said she was a waitress just to get it over with, but this time she had to be very careful in building her persona Kiri. That being said, she wrote the first thing that came to her head.

Kiri ; ...I'm a freelance artist.

Jumin Han ; A freelance artist? Very Interesting.

Zen ; (;¬_¬)

Zen ; When did trust fund get here?

Jumin Han ; I've been here the whole time.

Zen ; ...Really?

Jumin Han ; What kind of art do you do, Kiri?

Kiri ; A little bit of everything.

Kiri ; Ah, I'm sorry but I must go. I have plans. Goodbye.

>Kiri has left the chat.