Twenty-Two ; You're Invited!

"She's on the move..." the male with hair dipped in salmon pink muttered to himself. His mint colored eyes were hooded as he spun lightly from side-to-side on the worn cotton filled chair he sat in. The leather was worn from years of use, there were even little holes at the seams. His teeth grazed his bottom lip roughly, catching bits of dry skin of the top, leaving a sensitive spot where they used to be.

If she was on the move, he had to be one step ahead! But how?

"I could kidnap her," he began to himself "but the probability of success is below fifty percent.. She's trained and skilled." The male clicked his tongue and stood abruptly causing the chair to roll back a few inches before coming to a stop. Kidnapping her wouldn't do, there had to be something worse he could do to ruin her. He didn't know why, but he had this urge to break her. Was it because she was associated with Luciel, the traitor?

Was it because she made Luciel happy when he should be suffering?

Even the thought of the red haired hacker was enough to set the male off. Hatred burned his veins and scorched his cheeks in a fit of controlled rage. If he broke anything in there, his Savior would not be happy.

His mind kept spinning and searching for new ideas as he paced back and fourth within the small space of the computer room. He had been keeping a careful eye on her, so much that he knew her daily habits.

She wakes up at five in the morning everyday without fail. The first things she did was make toast, and after that she would go out to jog around the block ten times. He wasn't really sure what happened inside after that, but she was never inside longer than ten minutes after her run. The places she went seemed inconspicuous and so he decided to follow her but quickly realized that if he were caught he would be dead in less than ten seconds.

He wasn't very good with weapons, he'd never even fired the gun he hid on his belt. The fact of the matter was this: he couldn't do anything directly to her. That being said he had to take the long way around.

What is something she holds close to her?

The answer was simple, Luciel.

He had to do something to Luciel if he wanted to hurt her and at the same time, he would be hurting the hacker. Two birds with one stone. A lopsided grin revealed sharp canines as he chuckled to himself. "Savior will be pleased with me! She may even discard the dog at her feet, the filthy poser. He is not worthy of the savior."

Ever since the new disciple came, he had been tossed aside! What did that blind dog have that he didn't? He paused briefly to take a calming breath. He couldn't get worked up now, he had to begin the plan.

He had to kidnap Luciel and lure the Requiem agent to Mint Eye. But first, he needed an audience. He wanted her to see all the friends she had made turn away from her once they knew what she truly was.

>Unknown has entered the chat room.

Unknown ; I have a show for you, and you're all the V. I. P.'s

Come to these coordinates in a day's time to watch everything unfold~

>Unknown has left the chat room.