CHAPTER 10: step 1 to hell

Hello alll beautifull people

I hope u all going fine

Eid adha mubarak😊😊😊😊😊

May allah bless u all

Enjoy this part... i hope

/*/**/*/*/*///*/*//*/*/*/*/**/*//**/**/**/**/

Natasha: r u serious Sanskar? Hw can u forget me that easily? Hw can u throw we share that way? Hw dare u sanskar?

Sanskar: wo.... wo... wo.... Natasha!!!!! B easy ok!!! Don't take it hard. I promise u nothing remmber.
Remember what we are ah!! Basically we are work partners and u suggested to be sleep partners just to empty our desires and flames better than roaming around haa, but nothing more ok. And now I'm getting marry, and u know better than anyone hw much i hate cheating, so i ll be loyal to my wife, so keep it on work darling.

Natasha couldn't belive that: really Sanskar? Does all what we have was desire only? Was it only pure body sex??

Sanskar: I hate to say it Nat, but lets face it, in way or another yes it is. Not only physically but mentally also what we have is need not love, u stood by me and i preciate tat.
But also its not like u love me Natasha, u love urself even more, and ur not ready to b commited in a relationship, on other hand u know how I'm and that is something u won't hold it.

Natasha: I hold u in ur fucking worst times and this hw u pay me sanskar????? by marrying another girl???

Sanskar: fine Nat, would u marry me then?? Now, at this moment?.

Natasha shouted: hell no.

Sanskar smirked: see. I know u very well, and u know me and how possissve i am and u r not ready to give up ur life to b with me,
So pls Nat lets end this in good way, in the sake for the memories we have, also for our work not to b spoiled .

Natasha: And who is miss little new bitch?

Sanskar shout: NATASHAAAAAA!!!
(lowerd his voice and spoke venomly) Ur speaking about my going to be wife, speak with respect please, for ur sake. (Sanskar picked his stuff leaving her blanking and head to his house)

As soon as he enter maheshwary mansion, he head to badi ma, they were setting all

Sanskar: badi ma!

Anborna: Sanskar beta! Kya hwa?

Sanskar: actully im sorry, I had meeting yesterday night and my phone was corrupt, I'm sorry, but today we ll propose swara, please get all ready fast.

Durga stood up: what do think of that ah? A joke? Just in mints we .......

Sanskar: Durga ji pls I'm no mode for any of ur lectures. Actually no time at all, I ll pick u at 4:30 so start ur preparation and all. (then he didnt wait any replays head to his room directly and start prepare himself)

GADODIA MANISION

House was simply decorated but yet dashing both Sharmeshta and Shekhar were happy with tat day, its the day they have always waited for their shonna, but not swara, ragini or laksh.

Laksh didn't dare to face swara yesterday after her new, he was fighting his crazy thoughts to ruin everything, and do anything to ruin this engagment. All day keep thinking (look wht u did u fool? What u gain frim ur fights with her ah ah? Now u lost her forever!!! U fool. But she still didnt answer me, if she love that Sanskar y she out with Aman?)

Swara wasn't never happy, she was marrying mr. hell Sanskar, god must have hated her so much to marry her to that man (that's what she thinks). But if there is something she hates more than sankar that ll be watching her family suffer coz of her.