Chapter 63: New Night

Sanskar: No Natasha.... The only thing ll b posted is u both behind bars..... NOWWWW

From no where, jai, Avenash and somer came with some men and fought aman and his goons... Sanskar first run to his wife and got into fight with aman... somer also ran for her and free her then fought with goons while swara got hold of Natasha prevent her from running...

Aman and Sanskar were punching and kicking... till police came and separate them when sanskar almost killed aman. Sanskar moved to his wife and cover her immediaitly and police also arrest Natasha..

Aman: u have nothing against me.. soon I ll come back Sanskar, I ll never leave u n peace..

Avenash: did u really think Sanskar is that stupid... he called us before he come here....

Somer: he was only gaining confession from u

Jai: and u easily utter it...

Sanskar: all we need with time for police to come... now we ll file a case... I wish u stopped aman.... I really regret for what I did to u, but now I ll make sure u never b out ... dnt think ur forgotten Natasha... ur happy days r over... I ll reveange each and every thing u did to my wife...

Police took all bad.... Jai gave Sanskar his jacket, and somer give his to swara... sanskar took his shirt and weep swara face of black powder the crush her tight

Sanskar hugged swara tightly: I thought I lost u....

Swara: me too... pls dnt leave me again....

Sanskar: i wont baby ... i wont

Swara: u.. u all came..

Avenash: Sanskar!! Calling us to help u means a lot to us.. thank u ...

Jai: me too Sanskar..

Sanskar angry: I didn't want to call jai .... (jai shocked and pale, Sanskar smile wide) coz uttra would kill me if something happen to u...

All moved out that place and went to Sanskar cabin, both swasan freshed and got down with them.. then went to hospital ... laksh was awake and they started talking and explaining everything happened..

Somer teased: but I gotta say laksh, u should have seen that moment when aman ask Sanskar to strip.... if I were u swara, I wouldn't worry my future with Sanskar ever..

Swara: kya matlap??!

Somer: I mean if he ever lose his money, he can always work as a stripper, he seem so good at it... (everybody laughed but swasan)

Sanskar got embraced angry: shut up somer

Swara: dnt tease my husband somer...

Somer: but its true swara... also he have potentials I must say (giving Sanskar a wink)

Avenash: hoy somer...

Swara: somer u flirt my husband... come here I ll kill u...

Swara ran behind somer around the room and everyone was laughing.... They later bed laksh a good bye and swasan stay in hospital... to care laksh...

Swara POV

Finally our life was going right... dad health start to improve since all now is fine, laksh wounds was getting better too... another week passed but me and Sanskar was too busy to meet... I mean simply at night we cuddle to each other arms to sleep.... But ever since that night he never try to touch me again... im arritated about it... i hope my thinking isn't right...

Another days pass, papa now was better, and only laksh rips still healing but he could move, so we all decided something when we were in laksh hospital room