88 HL2: Decision

Assalaam alikom all dostooooo

I missed you all so much...

I want to ask na.... does my ff turned little bored??... or does chapters boring you??... i simply wanted to discribe every emotion so i am taking bit low....

Tell me that ok....

And soon expect little gift from me

Not about the ff... but.....

Why to ruin the moment??!

Prepare for a new shade of your humble writer

Lets read lovlies

/*/**/*/*/*/*/*//*/*/***//*/**//**/

Shekhar POV Cont.

"How did it felt?"

Sanskar asked me with many motions in his eyes. Four simple words but I had to close my eyes and it took me in a jet to that night, that very moment when I found door to that house in pune slightly open and stepped in.

"burning a life is defined to be the toughest pain ever, they are mistaken, because this is pain is thousands times multiple to be burn a life, actually I would trade anything and do anything to be burned alife and just erase that moment from mine and mishti memory"

"mishti??"

"hh tumara sasuma"

"why you didn't kill him?"

"you want truth!!, I didn't have time. I wasn't going to listen to her and spare him, but by time I made sure she is fine and safe which was my priority I went to kill him but I had khan's phone call on the way. I don't know why god was merciful to him and took him before I send him there"

Then silence again, I was glad, Sanskar didn't ask more not because he don't want to, but because he already know the answer about thoes questions....

"come beside me beta... (I call him and he sit beside me) you know sanskar, we are very much alike, more than you think, I know that you love swara beyond limits, just as I do, and we both made big mistake"

"what is that?"

"we both failed our women once, me when I didn't protect shome, and you when you pushed swara. I spend my later life and till now make up for my failure, now it's your turn, don't ever leave her again"

"how can I uncle? But same time I feel like I can't face her,..."

"you have too, even if it means to be cruel sometimes, swara will push you away but you shouldn't ... ever"

"what should I do now? I am totally puzzled"

"as swara habit, she asked for time, right?"

"haan"

"you leave her today, but tomorrow go again, and win her back by anyhow. She will be worse than before"

"why you say so uncle?"

"beta, swara will think only bad about herself now, she will think she was heavy burden on us, on me, that she is an unwanted child came to this world due to a horrible sin. Many bad thoughts will run to her soul which all is untrue. Swara was my bless, our bless, our life became better when she come. She will need you badly Sanskar, and only you."

"and I promise you, I will be with her.
Do you want to see something??"

He pull out his phone and show me a pic of shome holding a boy and smiling, she and him had a cute smile