91 HL2: Half of the ugly truth

Assalam alikom all dosto

How are you all

Hope you enjoy still

I know I put you in many shocks

But kya Karo

I am such a drama Queen

Deal with it

Go read....

Romance awaits

*/**//*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*//*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Swara heart beat quicken. She was in her room. Sanskar was in her room. She was with him in her room. They were together in her room alone. Alone with closed door. Those sentences almost freak her out.

Sanskar: so finally your talking to me ah.

Swara: get the hell out of my room.

Sanskar got slowly steps closer “I scare you aren’t i?”

“wh..why would yo..you scare me?? Just go away”

“because you can’t run away from me swara, I am still your Sanskar, you still love me and…..”

he paused being so dangerously close to her that her breaths brushed against his breaths

“and I still affect you just as same as you affect me just as we used years ago”

Swara muffled and shattered, her body gaining his own mind, so egger to touch him one more time. But some memory flash to her mind awaking sadness to her heart

“I hate you Sanskar”

“do you swara?? Then why don’t you just push me away? Why do I feel that your heart may burst out just as mine only from the approximate of our closeness?”

Swara’s eyelashes shield her eyes from Sanskar’s intense gaze breathing steady but heavy, taking her time breathing in and out trying to calm herself and same posture going with Sanskar but with more confidence.

Swara’s mind and heart fight fiercely, swara mind flash with memories that would make her hate Sanskar for the rest of her life while her heart wanted nothing but to be embraced in Sanskar’s heart.

“I…. hate… you… go…. Away”

Swara spoke slowly, controlling hardly over each latter and each word, preventing her heart from taking control and spill its own words of love.

Sanskar smirk keeping an eye on each line in her face knowing how much she is flushed with need as he do for her. His hands go slowly to her hands and at the first touch, swara’s snapped her eyes open and trail their hands connected.

Swara eyes traces their hands going up slowly and land on Sanskar chest. He looked at her in the eyes softly and lovingly

“here, you, go.” He spoke whispery and was tilting he head right and left speaking each sentence “I do half of job for you. I know you wouldn’t be able to rise your hands to push me… so I do half. Push me swara. Stop me from being close to you. Show me that you hate me. Look at me and push telling that you hate me”

But swara didn’t utter a word, she couldn’t form a word, she hell forgot letters of all the languages she knew, but she recognize one thing only. A beat that matches hers under her right palm, Sanskar’s heart beating as drums matching her speedy heart. She snap her eyes and poured it to his and as much as his eyes carried love and passion and sorry for her, her eyes carried only sadness and blaming for him.