Chapter 62: Revenge

Natasha push the man away and head to swara again and give her hard slap that make swara and chair fall to floor, and Natasha tapped her foot in front of swara face

Natasha: this is ur place swara, middle low Bengali, just at me feet....

At Sanskar side he was being eaten, he lost swara, he was like mad searching streets when his phone called

Sanskar: hello

Robot voice: Romeo looking for his Juliet na?

San: where is she ... is she ok... pls pls.. dnt hurt her, I ll do all u want...

RV: its time u pay back Sanskar.... Come to the chairs old store at the high way.. alone.. or set funeral for ur sweet swara... dnt bring any phones and throw all ur belongs now...

Sanskar heart numbed, but he did one thing then throw his phone and belongs and drive to the store. He entered hurrily to the store....

Same time Natasha continue humiliate swara who was awake and tears roll from her eyes, natasha was spreading black powder on her face and body whn she heard a roar that shacked the place

NATAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All eyes looked there finding a very angry Sanskar... he would run there but a gun was pointed to swara head stopped him....

Sanskar: Natasha u bitch.. I ll out ur heart I swear...

Natasha: fuck off Sanskar..

Man: welcome Sanskar... I have been waiting for u..

Sanskar: I know, I have been waiting for u too... just y? y u do all this to me? To us? Yyyyy?

Man voice hold anger: u destroyed my life and I swore on my life that I ll make u suffer hell Sanskar, and I did, I who send all those gifts, I who threaten ur life, I who hit tat laksh to death, and I who ll kill ur swara... but after I see u suffer...

Sanskar: listen I know, I did hurt u, and ruined ur life but my wife, she didn't do anything to u remember

Man: oh she did.. she did great mistake...

Swara: no.. it was u who did the mistake

Swasan: it was u.. AMAN

(Yes guys it was AMAN.... THE WHOLE TIME..... REMMBER HIM... and u people poorly accuse jai and laksh... so mean.... tat leave us with only one winner didulanee.... we ll take later now to story)

Natasha was shocked and that mask was removed, and yes it was aman who did all this... aman who first dated swara for a mere bit with his friends and laksh hit him for what he did

Aman: hw did u find out??

Sanskar: the canaries, it was under name of Natasha haan, but the one signed for the delver was u aman.. that was ur mistake... also after u hit laksh...

FB

Laksh was trying to say something to swara while Sanskar on phone

Laksh: nahi.. swara,,, aaamm.. ammm

Shome: beta u what?

Laksh: amaaaan swara, it was aman...

FBO

Sanskar: it seem u removed ur mask when laksh was still conscious and he recognized u

Aman: waaaaw... really,,, then y u didn't tell police...

Sanskar: still u was so smart... I have no proof so it ll b usless... pls aman.. im the one who hurted u, let my swara go

Natasha: ur swara... huh.. she ll have to suffer as u

Aman: exactly, coz of her u did this to me... do u even have any idea what u did (he started to b angry) u cheap... u destroy my life... after that video, I couldn't face people again, my family.... My father ... do u have any idea hw I suffer....

Sanskar felt deep guilt, yea he did bad to aman and it was repay time,....

Aman: all coz of that bitch, u did this to me... my father panish me from family, it doesn't matter hw long u try convince ur not gay... but it ll stain u forever... u destroyed me, my family, our reputation.... I wont leave u today..

Aman ran over Sanskar and give him tight slap

Swara: sanskaaaaaaar

Sanskar: ur right... I deserve this all, but my wife, she did nothing to u, it wasn't because of her, its because of my arrogant.. pls let her go...

Natasha: u forgot me Sanskar, I have deal to Seattle with ur bitch...

Sanskar angry: dnt call her that way.... No bitch her but u...

Aman: ok lets cut the drama... now the main show ... Natasha...

Natasha bring a camera and point to Sanskar...

Aman: strip Sanskar....

Both swasan was numbed for his request

Swara shouted: no... aman ... dnt do this... this is wrong... stop it aman....

Aman: come on Sanskar... lets end this the way it started... strip in front of us as u did to me...

Sanskar didn't move... he is just numbed... he looked to his wife covered n black powder and two tear paths on her cheeks...

Aman: ok then... ( he went to swara, straight her chair and open the back of her dress)

Swara: naaaaaaaahi

Sanskar: AAAAAAAman... dnt u dare touch her... I ll kill u

Aman: it simple Sanskar... its u or her... soooo

Sanskar: fine.. fine I ll... (he start un button his shirt)

Swara: nahi Sanskar.. dnt do it...

But Sanskar didn't stop.. aman give eye lock to a goon who move toward Sanskar and was molesting him.... Hugging sanskar from behind

Swara: what the ... aman... pls stop it plsssss

Sanskar pushed the goon away, but he hear swara shouting, as Natasha slaped her

Natasha: Sanskar b a good boy and give us good video to post, or the post ll b about ur wife.....

Sanskar: No Natasha.... The only thing ll b posted is u both behind bars.....

NOWWWW