99HL2: island 1st day

Water wave came crushing swara and sandkar in their love position softly and the cold water jolt their bodies, it was chilling and amazing … sanskar held swara in his arms as she was on top of him, one hand on her waist and the other at her hip while her both hands rest on his shoulders.

He looked deeply in her eyes… her hairs spread over her cheeks and bit of sand too, she was breathing fast. Watching her like this made him want to take her here and now and his thropping member twitch in his pants…

Swara had same feelings, sanskar breath brushed along her cheeks burning her and fanning her making her heart beat raises, but soon she gathered herself as she felt his member start to poke her thight. Swara straddled him and start hitting his chest

“you.little. idiot. Silly. Spoiled. Evil. Boy. Get. Me. back to my family now… right now”

“aww awww swara.. suno please.. ahh ahh it hurt… arrri wait na”

“I wont until we go back to that plane again”

“there is no plane swara”

Swara stopped and was shocked “what???”

“even if I want I cant. I gave these people strict order to only come back after a month, never before with even one hour… we are stuck here.

“sanskar had you lost your mind totally?” shouted swara…

Sanskar smiled coolly “nahi swara… I simply wanted time with you. No interruptions, no running, just you and me…. No running from me now shona”

Swara kept looking and sanskar, she was realy stuck now…

“why you doing this sanskar?”

Sanskar held his palm up reaching her check and palmed her face softly

“come back shona”

Swara was still staddling him, she slowly picked herself away and sit on the sand

“I am back sanskar”

Sanskar back hugged her “not to me, to our life and not to my arms as my wife, not to my love”

‘we can never be back sanskar, our love is over”

Sanskar smiled sadly and start printing soft kisses to her shoulder “nahi. Swara. Our. Love. Is just. Coming. Back. To. Live”

Swara wiggled from his held “stop this sanskar…. Just get me back home”

Sanskar stopped kissing her but he hold her chin and turn to her head to face him side ways

“let me make this clear once and for all so you dnt bother yourself asking …. We. Will. Not. Leave. This. Island. Before you agree to come back as my wife and with my son”

“sanska… hmmmmm”

Swara was interrupted as sanskar took her lips passionly between his, he kissed her with so much love then he end it dragging her lower lips between his.

“I love you swara”

Swara was totally flushed… out of breath and helpless, she wished and craved for sanskar yet she fights just for the sake of fight… sanskar cut her thoughts

“come … let me show you around”

Swara with no option stood up, both were wet and sandy… sanskar took her hand in his start to walk by the beach…

“how you owe this island?”

“try to guess”

“no mode for gusses…”