85 HL2: My Heaviest Secret (1)

Hai alll.....

Finally posting HL

All of you waiting na

Good

Lets read fast

*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/**/*/*//**/*/*/**/*

Previously: sanskar and sharmishta face off with swara

/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Sharmishta POV

I was angry, I really was, an anger that I didn't feel consumed me since years, swara crossed all limits so I slapped her as she needs to wake up from herself pity.

The moment she gaze me with her teary eyes I felt stapp in my heart, I just slapped my baby girl...

"ma plea..." I raise my hand to stop Sanskar from talking

"Sanskar this is a matter between me and my daughter so don't interfere... now swara sit down"

This time she did

"You never slapped me"

"Because you never did much wrong swara, when daughter do mistake then its mother's duty to bend her from this wrong, and if the girl doesn't listen then it's also mother's duty to punish her"

"Mother? Again those lies!!"

"Look at me in the eye swara (when she did I spoke the truth) you are my daughter, from my own blood and this is the utter truth"

I saw her iris getting blacker as she saw how truthful I am

"yo.. you.. are.. then... how... why...."

"shome ma?? How ..." even Sanskar was equal confused. I fought a hard breath remembering the blackest days of my life... but swara must know, it's now or never...

"Yes you are my girl, and yes you are not shekhar's daughter"

"I think it's better to leave you two alone" Sanskar tried to give us privacy.

"no Sanskar, you too should stay... please ... for... me"

I felt myself on edge of breaking, a 23 years old secret came back to haunt me one more time... and I start narrating

"After 5 months of marrying shekhar your dadi ma start to ask me about having a baby, it wasn't that she wanted one, but she wanted a subject to tease me with. I simply do not get pregnant, I done many poojas more than I can remember, fill full many requests, and feed many people, still nothing.

Your dadi ma make me eat many strange food and make me go to many pandits for bless and magic, but sharmishta isn't getting pregnant, then she must be futile, with that assumption that follow every woman don't get pregnant I faced many taunts from women thanks to your badi ma.

Still shekhar didn't give up on me, he tried many times to stop me from listening to his mother as he don't believe all this, and he make me go to doctor with him, we made tests and your dadi ma found it, she was mad but trusting her son she came with us for results.

And the news came, it was shekhar, not me, and that broke your dadi ma a lot, still she blamed me and told other woman that I was bad omen and I cursed her son, my life was more than difficult.

Shekhar had a friend in pune and asked him for help in business for few months; shekhar knew that his mother will give me more tortures when he leave so he took me with him. We didn't know how much we will live in pune, we just hoped for exchange of environment, we didn't know the real fate that awaited us"