81 HL2: Flash back (p1)

Assalaam Alikom all dosto

Are you all ready??

Today is flash back and all will be reveled

hold your phones tightly, and please don't break

*************************************

Flash Back

More than 4 years ago, at Dp & Ap marriage anniversary party, adharsh and parinita were on stage and after adharsh announcement parinita took the mic

Parinita: maheshwary had always been famous, not only for wealth or intelligence but also preserving the values of our society, caring our family, being respected from every one... (she paused dramatically) but I feel a stap in my heart when I see that we have been deceived.....

Low gossips spread in the hall while confused was clearly seen on faces of Sanskar, swara, Ap and even Dp no one understand anything...

Parainita continued: I know you all aren't quite familiar with my words, but please have patient with me. Our family had been tricked by a golden dagger.

Again gossips and again more confusion

Adharsh: our family had been allured by a pretty girl, an indeed golden dagger to trick us and get benefits from our wealth....

Pari: and she succeeded not to only use us but letting everyone make fun of us. And her dream was to take our property forever, huh shamless...

Durga: adhaaarsh, parinita what are you both talking about?

Sure this all was recorded by media and Kolkata would find something to talk about for a while also it may affect company shars in tradings...

Parinita: we talk about the truth badi papa, that our family line was polluted when Sanskar married that bengali ...

Sanskar shouted: watch your tounge bhahbi...

Parinita smirked: nahi, you watch it, bhai sa. You put us in this situation today by marring this foundling girl....

All the hall gasped...

Swara angrily shouted: shut up parinita don't you...

Parinita: no swara, today your truth will be known to the world.... A girl like you her parents not even known shouldn't have dream so much....

Sanskar: what the heck your wife is telling adharsh... stop her...

Adharsh: why heck? It's the truth...

Swara: Truth my foot, my parents are over there if you are such blind...

Parinita: and who said they are your parents??...

Swara was in shock and couldn't register anything but immediately she reply...

Swara: what shit you are telling about my parents?

Parinita: see what I am telling dear guests, is this a behavior of blood decent gir?..... However I never speak with no proof, but most obvious one is so called gadodia faces...

Swara looked at her parents imagining she would see shock, anger, a desire of killing, but she saw them in shock of who caught red handed, pain in their eyes and tears...

Sanskar try register all this, try to figure out what they talk about and where it will lead but he can't, its beyond his mind now....

Adharsh: in hospital your mother refused to let you donate to mr.shekhar with blood (see chapter 60) that day my sanskari wife heard your mother telling the doctor that shekhar gadodia is infertile...