82 HL2: Flash Back (P2)

Asslam alikom all dosto

I know i am so late to update

But what to do i had too

My lappy broke for whole two days and i updated SAZA for two times

But as make up i write a total long chap today

but caaaaarfull, you will cry alot today

Bring enough tissues ok

now start reading

**************************************

Previously: swasan separation FB 1

***************************************

Swara was in hospital room sopping and Sanskar sit beside her taking her head under his chin and picking it rapidly in soft kisses and tears fills his eyes too: I am sorry swara.... it's all on me.... Forgive me my jaan ... oh my jaaan....

Swara's sops go louder closing her eyes shut and hugging sanskar so tightly and thoughts eating her brain, but then she start to wave Sanskar away try to stand from the bed...

Sanskar: jaan, what are you doing?, you should rest... (he said trying to cup her and make her rest but she refuse and start to remove feeder needle from her arm) swara, what are you doing? Stop... (but swara didn't stop and Sanskar couldn't stop her fearing needle would hurt her if he did) jaan, please leave the needle, you need it..

Finally swara got the needle out causing her hissing in pain and few blood droos fall from her then she started moving from bed, Sanskar was calling her and try to stop her but she didn't listen, she walk struggling refusing even his support and when she stepped out few steps from her room, laksh and ragini where there and surprised seeing swara like this, swara went to them and in stern voice she spoke hardly

Swara: where is your father? (no one replied her so she asked again) where.. is..your..father?

Ragini: swara!! How can you...(swara raise her to stop her from talking)

Sanskar: swara please let's get back for now na, papa got heart attack and isn't fine...

Swara heart twinkled in many knots hearing those words but she didn't step back, swalak had eye contact full of emotions, they were raised together, they know each other to the core, laksh knew swara won't go back now and swara knew he won't tell her, yet she asked again...

Swara: tumara pap kaha hai, laksh Gadodia? (where is your father laksh Gadodia)

Laksh voice showed his pain for his sister: my father??! Isn't he your father anymore shonna... didn't he raise you? Didn't he feed you? Didn't he make you his princess? Even if we believed the words that was told, still after what he did with you that made you his daughter.

A nurse passed by and swara turned to her: Shekhar Gadodia room please..

Nurse: that room!! (Pointing a door near them)

Swara without wasting much marched there, they tried to stop her, but who can? No one!! She opened door and get inside room, closing it in Sanskar face whi called her rapidly and halted the door from inside, they knocked several times but swara didn't pay head and sit beside Shekhar sleeping body. Due to knocking Shekhar was gaining his conscious and then swara looking at him teary eyed. Both kept their gaze for a while

swara broke the ice in whimper whisper: why? (but Shekhar couldn't reply) why your didn't tell me before? I would understand and hold your great made of raising me my whole life... but why you took that right from me? Why??