84 HL2: Memories and face off

Assalam alokom all dosto.....

How are you??

I pray each one of you is good and safe

So i was wondering if any of you is good in making covers ....

I want new cover for my stories... so little help ok..leave your name here or name of cover maker you know...

What you wait for???.... its very hot episode... start reading com on com on... and comment on lines if u can please...

/**/*/*/*/**/*/**//**/***/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Swara POV

"mama....mama... wake up"

I woke up opening my eyes slowly and it hurted me so much cause of crying for I don't know how long...

"why you crying mama?... bad dream?"

"yea, sa..sanskar. but all is ok now Sanskar"

I looked at the phone, it has been three hours.

"challo Sanskar fresh up and I will ask for delivery, no mode for cooking"

"yaaaaaaaaaaa best mommy ever, ummma" Sanskar put a kiss to my cheek as he went out of my room. I can't imagine my life without Sanskar anymore... without him my life would have been a real hell, just like before he was born.

I couldn't believe that my husband, my love would choose his work over me, but I couldn't hate him, ever, he had a point, I think I would have left him after long enough knowing that i hurt him by my existance in his life, but not in that time when i needed him most.

After I left the house I was lost, where to go and what to do?? I couldn't back to gadodia house, never.... So I just limbed to one of my friends, Mandira. She was true angel, she took me in even after telling her all what happen to me and where I really came from.

Mandira didn't agree on me on my later actions as I decided to hide. Yes HIDE, no more swara gadodia.... I bought some wags to cover my hair, I didn't want to change its color, Sanskar loved my hair, loved me, and..... I ... d... I didn't.....want to change but I had to sneak around it. So wags and glasses all the time, it took me 3 weeks to be what I am now.

Swara Shah, a coming girl from far Punjab with middle university education. And after struggling with jobs I found myself as a jerk sub manager secretary, but I never complain. I never complain about anything, never spook unless I am forced too, no socials, no pics, no parties unless I am forced too at work. I don't argue, don't fight, and don't bring any attention, it's not just that I wanted to hide but I have lost my reasons to be alive.

Committing suicide is great sin to do even to me, also I fear the pain, yes I became coward so i couldn't do it. But when I got Sanskar, everything changed, holding that few kilos of pink flesh in my arms shifted my world in seconds and I had a reason to breath after I was a living corpse. My world became just me and Sanskar only - like it was with another sanskar- nothing else mattered till the day I saw my husband again, my Sanskar.

Swara POV over

Sanskar POV

I got jerked from my dreams about the past with someone jumping on my bed

"sanseeekaaaaa, come on wake up, wake up, up, up, up, up"

"choto princess stop please"

"nnnnnnooooo, you slept looong, come on"

She was still jumping making bed as a hell earthquake

"come here you little..." I gripped her and start tickling her madly, she is very ticklish, her laughs were echoing all over my room...