101HL2: kiddnape me to your life

Assalam alikom allllll

Its the awaited part

So hurry and read na...

Aur please vote and comment

Enjoy😊

#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*##*#*

Sanskar was standing on the hill thinking how he ll take advantage now...sanskar walk and faked a trip and hurt

"aww"

"sanskaar" swara panicked, "walk carefully you..... , just... get down now"

Sanskar smirk" I was waiting for you to say that e x c t a l y" sanskar walk away and swara took a breath but then she heard his scream ... a like trazan scream....

"ahha ahahaaaaa ahhhhh aahhhaaa aaaaa"

Sanskar came running from the hill and boooo jump down to the lake making big splash

Sanskar came running from the hill and boooo jump down to the lake making big splash. Swara flished with the wave he made and water...

"ahhh sanskar... sanskar.... Sanskaaaaar" swara kept calling him but he didn't come out. Suddenly felt hands and head at her stomach and she screamed "ahhhhh"

Sanskar came from under water hugging her waist to him

"gota ya cheater"

"sanskar you idiot"

Swara was protesting and hitting sanskar chest but he didn't budge and plaster her to his body more and took her in a circle motion and swara laughed truly of her heart

"hahaha sanskaaaaaaaaaaaar choro"

She was laughing and sanskar was hugging her and smiling both playing in the water, sanskar stilled giving them time to breath and for the fire in their bodies to spread. Swara lower her gaze under the intense gaze sanskar gave her, he eyes hit his border chest and water glesting over it.

Sanskar hands were at swara back waist getting her close to him feeling her body plaster to his, he kissed her forehead deeply followed her temple, her cheeks, her chin, swara grapped his shoulders for support when finally he took her lips claming her...