74 HL2: ya Chori

Aslaam alikom all

My joy is just in your confused faces hahahh

But paient my dear fellows

Perviously: sanskar wins india best tycoon...

*/*/*/*/*/*//***/*//*/*/***/**//*/**/*/**/

Sanskar open his eyes softly finding sharmeshta with concern look on her eyes mixed with moist, he throw himself in her lap and cried while she simply play his hairs to relax him...

Sharmeshta: stop blaming yourself beta...

Sanskar: all is my fault ma, all of it, I am really sorry ma I am really sorry...

Sharmeshta: shshhshsh beta.... Shhshss... nothing is yours ok... you was protecting her..... listen carfully today is uttra wedding and driver brought you the cloth.. you wont let uttra get sad right.... Come on, we must get ready....

Sharmeshta cupped his face and wept his tears: come on, stop those tears.... And get ready ok...

Sanskar composed himself: haan ma.. I will right away..

Sharmeshta placed the suit on bed and Sanskar fresh up and start getting ready.... He was in orange sherwani, making his hair in front of mirrior... his memories came as in same room with same mirrior he sat with swara... put her sendoor, in same room both confessed their love... both...

"Sanseekaaaa"

"Sanseekaaaa"

Sanskar train of memories interrupt as choto swara dashed in room in childy saree and her hairs total messy, he pick her immediately

"sanseekaaa do my hairs naaaa"

Ragini came: swara today I wont spare you... I do your hairs three times... come over here...

Ragini was pulling her while Sanskar was stoping her: bas ragini please... stop pulling, I will do it....

Ragini: bas Sanskar I hold your spoiling a lot.

"sanseekaaa ahhh ahhh" choto swara was sopping

Sanskar: ragini for me please choro na, go get ready with laksh come on, we don't have much time.

Ragini: next time no one will save you huh.

Ragini moved out and Sanskar made swara stand on chair: shshsh coto princess shsh she is gone...

"hm hmm sanseeka I want tress. Ma cant do it... please do for me ahh ahh

Sanskar weep her tears: shshs don't cry princess I will do it, so stop na...

Sanskar start making her tress and after finish he gaze her softly: princess (giving her a hug) you look beautifull

"you too sanseekaa"