CHAPTER 51: U Must B punished

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE😉😉😉

WAITING NAAAAA

SO TO END WAAIT....

ENJOY THIS PART😊😊😊😊

&$$&$&&$&&&$&&$&$&$&$&$$&$

FB
swara saw it in Sanskar eyes while he uttered: I'm sorry

Sanskar pushed swara to bed and she no longer resist, he riped his chemise and throw to floor and bend over swara, she couldn't help her arms that stand to stop Sanskar from bending to her, he pushed her hands above her head and lend to her ear

Sanskar: aahhh My core hurts swara..... and I must fillfull my thirst or it ll keep hurting me... I must do this swara.....mmmm i must...

Sanskar bite swara ear then caught her hands in one hand while his other hand moved her blouse, more like toring it..... then he bend claiming swara lips in harsh way and swara just gave up.... sanskar kissed ib all possible way till he taste swara blood in his mouth due to biting her lips, she made no sounds and just tears kept falling of her eyes..... he rubbed his body against hers... roamed each curve.... Each inch.... till swara screamed out when sanskar marked her his forever....

When she woke up, she feel pain eco in each part of her body and blood on her...

FBO

Sanskar POV

What have i done??! I raped the only woman ever loved me and I ever loved.... i looked at her pic with jai... she said he was telling her about another girl love and as his friend he asked her. What have i done?? Swara saw me naked with Natasha, she saw pics and video but still she had faith n me, she never lied to me... and what i did? For some silly pics i did this to her....

Regret squeeze my heart to last drop, pls god take my soul right away, im evil and bad and should b killed... injection or no ... i should have never treated her harshly... i could left away again... lock myself n office... but i didn't... i didn't.....i looked at swara... she was lifeless, looking in space only....

Sanskar whisper while crying: swara!!

Sanskar POV over

Swara eyes shut, she don't wanna hear his voice right now, she want to get up... but she cant, pain is unbearable .... But she is swara Gadodia... no, not anymore... she is Swara Sanskar Maheshwary... she is broken, her honor was stole from her, but she still manage to stand...

She hold the curtains tight and pull herself up, Sanskar eyes followed her with regret... on floor he saw her cloth... inner skirt and saree and blouse...., Sanskar shut his eyes, swara pull the sheet properly to cover herself but remained standing for a while she was like that.

Swara cant move from pain, so she stand still...

Sanskar looking at floor: swara?! Kya hwa!! (but swara didn't replay, so he look at her finding her eye shutting)swa...

Swara started to walk but she was helpless against her pain (ahhhhh)... Sanskar stand up to help her..

Sanskar: let me...

Swara cut him in slow voice: just leave me for now Sanskar... pls

Sanskar got back ... swara had great tight on the sheet to bear the pain she feel... swara took her first step then another and Sanskar cried more, swara was aliasing, she couldn't walk properly and after much difficult and pain hissing she enter washroom.