CHAPTER 43: Plan

Hellllooooooo

I knowww i knowww im bohat late

But i was replaying a fan request...

So ..... enjoy this chap....

****////////******/////***///)********

One week over but those bad gifts didn't stop and was getting worse, disgusting things, dead animals in golden boxes, blood and dead meat, like the worst things in gift boxes and always washing swasan sad and destroy...and they couldn't find who sending them since it was hard to trace it down, swara didn't work at office, she appointed sasha as alternative and Sanskar was getting mad by this act.

But Sanskar couldn't help that or go with it, for whole week he couldn't sleep well, crawling on his bed...

Sanskar POV

My room is cold without swara presence even when nothing happen between us.... Swara make me warm, gentle, after many ice I had put around my heart, she cracked it, and soon she ll smash it.... Many times I drag one of her dresses just to smile her scent.... That bubbly girls ll drive me mad...

Well good thing I didnt promise her not to see her... not directly at least... I usually wait beneath her window and try have look at her, but it was hard coz swara never out to window unless at late night for Mr. moon and I cant b that late outside house... y this night is looong... nights everyday becomes longer without her, beside shr don't let me call her easily, whnever she find out that its not important she hang the phone.. pls remind me why I marry this girl????

I think bcoz her ego matched mine.... Well done Sanskar.... Now pay for it..... I don't think I cant hold no to see her tonight.... I pick my keys and ride my car thinking of a trick to see her...

Sanskar POV over

Swara POV

Me and my stupid decisions .... Y did I tell him not to see him... I miss him a lot.... I wonder hw u do without me Sanskar??? Probably not thinking of me..... I'm just ur dosti na.... if u just know hw much I fall for u.... I hug my sweety pillow... u know Sanskar... u confusing me a lot... look!!! u make me pout... in the beginning there wasnt a second I didn't want to smash ur head.. but that day when u fall of fever, when I see u truly, I think that day I loved u... but ur idiot huh... each time u touch me I feel ur flames out for me.... Aren't am I ur wife??

What u tell swara.... U must have gone mad.... He is ur friend... yea u love him but u don't ask more... sumji... but.. but... uuuuurrrgggghhhhhhhhhh damn u Natasha... those pics and video don't leave me..... hmmm I'm not ugly na... I free my hairs... Sanskar is handsome and hot no one can deny that, even me... and for seconds I envy Natasha for having what I couldn't ever have, and perhaps never...

Swaraaaa to bed and try sleep and decide when u ll end this stupid punishment.. its ur punishment not his for god sake..

Swara POV over

Swara was about to sleep when her phone ring

Swara thought aaari name the devil hahah my devil: hello devil..

Sanskar frowned: devil??!

Swara: hahaha I don't have to see u to know that ur frowned, I was just thinking about u when u called.

Sanskar smirked: so u were thinking about me....

Swara hit her head ( what was thinking): yea ... y not...