96HL: over his shoulder

Hellllooooo allll

Sorry sorry sorry sorrry for the late

But i assssure you

It totally worth it....

/*/**/*/*//*/**/*/*//*/**/***/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/

Sahil left the small group ( swasan and kavita) followed by kavita in mints...

Swara looked at her going as mumble thinking about sahil earlier "asshole"

"I find myself agree with you a lot" sanskar replied

"well you are no less yourself"

Sanskar in comedy "ohh swara I am hurt, why you join me with such scum?"

Swara was fuming by the fact that Sanskar has been touched by kavita, and he actually was dancing with her... "just leave me alone and follow her... perhaps she will do you a thresome"

"is that jealousy I am smilling?"

"huh to whom?? You?? Remember Sanskar.. that we are divorced... I feel nothing to you..." swara sipped a bit from her soda "yuuuck.... This soda is so bad"

Sanskar took the soda away from swara and drink it and found immediately that it's spiked with alchohol...

"just go away Sanskar... I hate you..."

"no you don't swara... you miss me, you jealous for me"

"don't make me laugh"

"Well....." he got so close to swara as his lips graze her ear "your body reacted quit well when I kissed you in the rest room remember"

Swara's body flushed with head immediately and trembles softly... Sanskar continue his soft torture

"You jealous for I dance with her as I should dance with you.... That I touch her as I should be touching you...." Sanskar fingertips move along her arm sending butterflies to her lower region making her breathing so heavily.

Sanskar head was a bit spinning but holding his ground for swara... "you still not coming to me shona???"

"and ... and...I will.. never do" swara spoke little unfocuse "you.... Are... straaaaaanger to me huh... we are divorced..."

"no we are not swara"

"huh... liar... I sign the papers at laywer office remember... just go away from me"

"haan swara... you signed them... but I didn't"

Swara turn her head to look at Sanskar "what??"

"we were never divorced swara... I never sign those papers... you still swara Sanskar Maheshwary"

Swara stood in anger feeling dizzy "what the hell Sanskar... ho... how could you??... what if I get to know another person... what if I married another person... what would have..."

Sanskar hold her soulders softly plastering her to his body "you would never done it swara.... Ever... because you are mine swara... and you know it, you who printed me on every inch of yourself..... you who let me ruin you for all men swara... just as i let you put your mark upon me and ruin me for all women. Sanskar is only for swara and swara is only sanskar's"

Swara was totally emotionly chaotic... her heart beats so fast, her mind in a blure state but also shocked from this news "all this time... how could you sanskaaaar???"

Sanskar plastered her more to his body if that any way near possible "you.... Are ... mine... mine only"

Swara as dizzy "leave me sanskar... go behind that leach"