Chapter 4

A/n stiles looks like that but a lot more built and muscly.

1 year later.......

Stiles POV

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I have 2 full sleeves of tattoos and a massive tattoo going all across my torso, back and up my neck. I also have both ears pierced along with my nose, eyebrow and I have 2 in my lip. I'm extremely built now thanks to the extreme training sessions , here's a little back story over what has happened this last year

After I moved to London I got settled in and my uncle started training me to be a fighter, I was actually really good and I learnt quickly. On the night of my first fight, after I had fought and won a woman came up to me and started saying a load of stuff in a language I don't recognise. After that she explained that she was a friends of my mothers and had turned me into a hybrid of all things supernatural. She said that I would have full control as soon as I was turned and that I could do really cool things as long as I just thought about them like I could mask my scent or I could turn invisible and all sorts of awesome stuff. She visited me every day for a month and told me everything i could do and how to do it. And from then on I have kept my secret from everyone , even werewolves, as I can make myself give off a human scent. I earned quite a lot of money off fighting because i always win and before you say I'm cheating I don't use my Wolfie powers. I'm still really angry at my old pack and I want to kill them all after they betrayed me like that, especially Derek fuxking hale. Little does he know I could kill him with the touch of a finger. I didn't need to do any training as it all came easily and naturally. I decided I was going to get tattoos and piercing because I had always wanted them. On my right arm I got a massive wolf howling at the moon with loads of floral designs surrounding it and on my left arm I got a skull with more floral patterns. The big tattoo that went around my torso, up my chest and neck was just this really cool pattern that I loved and you could see the top of it coming out from my shirt. My style has changed now. I wear black skinny jeans, a really tight black shirt showing my newly found muscles, black combat boots, a black leather jacket, black sunglasses and a black beanie so just all black. I dyed the tips of my hair red as well.

And here we are. That has been what has happened over this year. I walk down the Hall to see my aunt and uncle talking . I sit down and they immediately turn to me. "stiles you dad is in the hospital , he had a heart attack because of obsessive drinking" what,no I told him not to drink. I told him to stop bloody drinking. I got up and ran out the house and to and old tree. I punched it repeatedly until it fell down and my certainly broken hand healed instantly. I turned back and ran to the house, into my room and got my bag out. I threw all my belonging in there. I ran down the stairs. " guys I'm going back to beacon hills for my dad , thank you both so so much for what you have done for me this last year and I will see you both very soon " and with that I ran out the house and to my jeep. I drove straight to the airport, got myself tickets and I was off.

A/N I'm skipping how he got his jeep back and the flight and that cos again it's all boring

I got into my jeep which I had just gotten back. I threw my suitcases in the boot and off I went. I wasn't nervous about going back to beacon hills because I was too busy being worried about my dad. After driving and driving for what felt like hours which it actually was I saw the B.H sign. I sighed remembering this place.

I pulled up outside the hospital and rushed inside.i walked up to the desk and luckily it wasn't Melissa
" hello how may I help you " she asked
" I'm looking for John stilinski"
" are you family?"
" ye im his son"
" right this way" I followed her into a room where I saw my dad in a hospital bed watching tv.
" hey dad" I said looking towards him . He turned his head and looked at me" stiles?" He questioned " yeah" I say walking towards him and enveloping him in a hug" son you look so different and I can't believe you came back " he said
I smirked at him " of course I came back your my dad ". Then the nurse walked in and told me my dad was free to go home . After a while of doing paper work we were free to go so I got in my jeep with my dad and took us to our old house.

Derek's POV

I swear I smelt him . I had given up on looking for stiles about a month and a half after he left and I knew he would come back in his own time.

It has now been a year since I saw that beautiful human. I was walking out of the supermarket when I smelt him. That beautiful, glorious smell and I put my things in the car boot, locked my car and took off running in the direction of the smell then all of a sudden it was just gone. Had I imagined that ?

Stiles POV

I quickly realised the pack could probably smell me so I hid my scent so they couldn't. I didn't need any of them finding out I was back until the point when I was about to kill them. The they would realise it's me and then poofffff they're dead . I could smell something really nice and it was like mint and cinnamon which seemed to work perfectly together and it made me happy which was strange because I never let anything make me happy anymore. You could kind of say that I've turned into something somewhat like Derek which scared me.  I Have a permanent scowl on my face and occasionally an evil smirk but that was about it so what was going on with me

1125 words

Shitty chapter ik