Chapter 20

A/n I'm thinking of ending this story soon because my reads have dropped from the thousands and high hundreds to like 100 on chapters and I think most people are just getting sick of this story dragging on now, tell me if I'm right please.....

Stiles hadn't wanted to goto school, not that he thought he could with everything that had happened recently so he took the day off, calling in early in the morning.

Derek noticed how stiles had been zoned out and he could smell the pain and grief and it made him hurt. After placing him on the sofa downstairs he had taken a moment to just look at his boyfriend. His wolf was howling to comfort his mate but he was angry, angry at himself for allowing stiles to look after him and help him like the amazing person he was only to repay stiles with more conflict and pain. He looked at stiles, he was scrolling through his phone with his eyebrows knitted together and tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

Quickly, he stalked of to the kitchen, deciding to do something nice for stiles for a change instead of it being the other way around.
Derek wasn't the best cook out there but he could make edible food that was actually decent and he was best at making spaghetti bolognese so that's what he did. He got to work cooking, getting pans sorted while he thought up ideas on what to do with stiles to make him feel better.

-----------------stiles POV ----------------

Stiles snapped out of his phase, looking around, noticing he was still on the sofa. He locked his phone, making his he picture of his dead boyfriend go away hoping it would make the pain stop. It didn't obviously but it helped.

A smell drifted up his sensitive hybrid nostrils and it filled him with joy so he stood up and followed it to the kitchen only to see derek stood over the stove, humming to a tune stiles couldn't recognise.

A feeling of comfort washed over stiles as he saw his boyfriend cooking and it felt very domestic.
Stiles strode over to Derek, wrapping his arms around his torso and pressing his nose into the back of his neck, inhaling deeply.

" I'm sorry for making you angry " stiles whispered, knowing Derek heard it perfectly clear.

" no, I'm sorry for acting angry , you did nothing wrong sti, I just didn't like seeing you upset" Derek explained and stiles tightened his grip on Dereks waist before letting go of him slowly, letting him hands brush down dereks thighs before completely stepping away as Derek moved to the sink with the pan of cooked spaghetti and a cullender to drain it.

Stiles went and sat on one of the bar stools next to the counter and watched Derek move around his kitchen with ease.

After a few minutes of stiles just watching him, Derek came over and grabbed his hand, tugging him into the living room the gently shoving him onto the sofa. Seconds later he reappeared with two bowls and placed both of them in stiles' hand. Derek them ran over to the tv and turned it on, grabbing the remote and putting on American horror story.

He then quickly made his way back over to the sofa and sat next to stiles, grabbing his legs and placing them over his lap so he was side ways with his head rested on dereks shoulder.

" how did you know I liked American horror story?" Stiles asked, still trying to make sense of the events that just happened so quickly.

" I've done my research "

" not creepy at all" stiles said chuckling.

" well I am a creeping creeper who creeps" Derek said with a sly smile, rephrasing something stiles had said years ago.

Stiles burst out laughing, remembering when Derek had jumped through his bedroom window, scaring stiles and stiles had just yelled at him saying he was a creeping creeper who creeps.