Chapter 11

( I APOLOGISE PROFUSELY FOR THIS SMUT WARNING DONT LIKE DONT READ AND ITS REALLY BAD AND GROSS LIKE and I've changed the scene , they're not in stiles' room they're downstairs and stiles does have a shirt on , after the shower they went downstairs to talk )

Stiles POV

I could see Derek tensing as if he was waiting for death to overtake him and I'm not gonna lie - he looked vulnerable and extremely cute, I did not just think that
With his eyes and nose scrunched up while interlocking his own fingers in his lap and I did it.

I just accepted him and he looked absolutely shocked. He stared up at me and we locked gazes.

" you accepted me......" he said in something not much more than a whisper and I wouldn't of picked it up if it wasn't for my wolfie senses.
I just looked at him for a while and took in his beauty from the simplicity of the amazing green colour of his eyes to his fucking gorgeous black hair that I have always loved and fantasised about.

" why?" He asked after a while.
" I-I-I don't know" I stuttered and I could feel the mate bond getting stronger. I had really screwed myself over now because I knew it was going to be impossible to hate him after this.

He slowly stood up and I watched him with caution as he walked over to me even slower. He put one hand under my chin holding it up and the other one just above my waist, almost on my ribs. I just stood there frozen.

" is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked in a low tone. I didn't trust myself with speaking at the moment so I just slowly nodded my head and watched as he leaned in until his lips finally connected with mine.

I closed my eyes and felt almost literal fireworks going off as I slowly brung one up to his chest and rested it on his peck while I bring the other one behind his head and locked my fingers in the hair on the nape of his neck and I had never felt anything better as our lips moved in sync. I pulled a little tighter on his hair and pulled him closer until we finally pulled away gasping for breath and we locked gazes again then Derek started to speak up again.

" I- I'm sorry stiles , I wasn't meant.." I cut him off by smashing my lips into his again really hard and moved his hands to my hips again. I also once again wrapped one hand around his large bicep and the other around his neck again. He tapped me on the leg signalling for me to jump so I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he didn't even stumble from my weight which to be honest surprised me. He put his hands on my ass to hold me up and squeezed it which almost made me laugh into the kiss because I know how much he loved my ass but I do have a very good ass if I do say so myself. He moved his head so he could see to walk up the stairs so I attacked his neck with my mouth sucking and biting a big bruise on his neck then when I was satisfied and had heard a few moans escape his mouth I moved so that I could create another fresh bruise on his neck that wouldn't disappear since it was made by his mate aka me and they would take a human length time to heal so I just bit lightly on his neck and smirked when I heard him moan.

We arrived at the bedroom after what felt like an eternity and he kicked the door closed behind him even though it was irrelevant and there was no one home but it doesn't really matter.

He dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He tore my shirt off me literally and attached his lips to my collarbone. He sucked marks on my skin and slowly started making his was down to my nipple then started sucking harder which made me moan really ( and I mean really) loud.

" sweet spot" Derek mumbled against my chest while smirking and starting to move down again. He got to my belt buckle and undid it in one movement and it was thrown across the room. He pulled the corner of my jeans down and sucked a hickey on my hip bone then tore my jeans off which left me in my boxer-briefs.
I started tugging on his shirt to get him to take it off which he did and I flipped us over so I was straddling his hips and could feel his hard-on my thigh. I grinded down on him then moved so I had my head just above the waistline of his jeans. I looked at his v-line and smirked again then licked teasingly slow from the beginning of his v-line, up his amazing abs , making sure to get between the dent of each one, then up his chest until I got to his neck and started sucking again the grounded down again hearing him moan.

I moved down yet again and pulled his jeans off in one swift go and I could see the tent in his boxers then looked up, meeting his eyes and giving him the most innocent look I can muster while pulling his boxers down - letting his cock spring free. I pulled Derek up so we were standing and dropped to my knees infront of him. Derek stared down at me as I take the head into my mouth and sucking lightly- making him moan loudly and I suddenly take his whole length into my mouth making him gasp and grasp at my hair while he throws his head back in pleasure with his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

I keep going at it until he finally says
" s-stiles I-I'm gon-na ..." and I continue at him until I feel him erupt into my mouth and I swallow without a second thought. Derek screams out my name when he reaches his orgasm and grasps at the sheets and my hair even harder , still mouth fucking me as he rode it out.

I pulled off of his after he had come down from his high and stand up, smirking a Derek. He looks at me before looking down to see my now extremely painfully hard cock that is tenting my boxer-briefs so he pulls them down and takes it into his hand then starts moving it while I thrust my hips up to match the rhythm of his hand then he drops down infront of me and returns the gesture by taking my tip into his mouth making me moan and throw my head back in pleasure.

I reach my orgasm quickly and take a minute to recover until I'm pushing Derek onto the bed and straddle him again.

" stiles as much as I want this we can't" Derek says which confuses me
" why?"I ask
" because it's the full moon and that gives the chance of one of us getting pregnant because we're both alphas and alphas can get anyone pregnant " he explains and it makes me angry.

" "Mother.Fuckin.Cock.Blocking.
Werewolf.Powers.Bull.Shit" I say making Derek laugh. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, clean myself up and walk back into my room to see Derek with his hands behind his head and a look of absolute bliss on his face. I smile

" it's only until next week and the whole phase of the full moon has worn off then we'll be safe"

" ok" I reply and slipping into bed beside him. I put my head in the crook of his neck and he turns to face me. He puts one arm over my waist then back and pulls me closer until our two naked bodies are pressed together and I rest one of my hands on his ribs and just smell him. The smell of him and me smelt like home and I loved it. I licked over his neck one last time and as I'm falling asleep I hear him whisper in my ear

" night love" and nibble on my ear then I dropped off to sleep with Derek not far behind.

( there ya go LITERAL CRINGE THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH BUT OH WELL)

word count: 1429