Chapter 9

Dereks POV

I was still confused and slightly scared of the events that had happened before as I arrived home.

Lucky for me there weren't any off the teen wolves in my loft when i opened the massive steel door which meant i had time to contemplate. I have never been stuck in a situation quite like this before and to be honest I didn't know what to do.

I know my dating life has been shit

Kate - who took advantage of me then killed my whole family but that's a story for another time

Jennifer - who was an evil Druid called darach and not to mention a total bitch

Braedon - no one knows who or why we broke off our relationship but it was because after time she started becoming more aggressive and bossy then she told me she was moving to Australia and that I HAD to come with her and I just broke it off right there and then and I haven't seen her since.

Anyway back to what I was thinking about

I could smell the mate smell all over stiles and it was almost impossible to not just bang him into the pavement right there and then. I don't want to feel this way, I don't want to like stiles because look where that got us before. he seemed pretty adamant about not killing us and I still feel really bad about kicking out of the pack because if I had just grown some balls and told him I liked him we would our old stiles here but I'm pretty sure that stiles is gone unless he's hidden somewhere under all the tattoos and muscle.
I still didn't know he was my mate before I just REALLY liked his smell.

I went into a state of panic when I repeated that stiles was my mate and that once you meet your mate they either accept or reject you. What if stiles rejects me?
When a mate gets rejected they literally die from the heartbreak. The pain becomes too unbearable and some rejected have actually killed themselves so they don't have to suffer.

I don't want to go through that bullshit

Stiles POV

I walked into my house and I was panicking. What had I done with Derek and HE WAS MY MATE ???
I don't know what to do because I thought that after Derek rejected me from the pack that my love for him had vanished and was replaced by anger and pure hatred but now I'm not so sure. I could always reject him but that means he would die and I'm not so sure I want that anymore.

Since I'm not full wolf I don't die if I get rejected by my mate but my heart will literally break and I don't want to go through that I think I'd rather die. I could accept Derek but that would show him my weaknesses and I don't want that.

I punched the wall in anger and distress until I was able to regain control of myself. My wolf appeared to be a feisty one and I had named him jay just because I like the name but he was hard to control with all the other animals that I was now made up of.

I needed to go for another run..

I jumped out of my window just because I could and took off running in my wolfs beta form to the woods. After making sure no one was around I stripped of all my clothes and put them on the floor then shifted into a hawk,
That's right bitch I can turn into whatever remember.

I flew through the sky. Changing into a bird had always been one of my favourites because I could just soar through the sky not giving two fucks which is exactly what I'm doing now.

I went around the area for a little while before spotting the same wolf from the other night and by wolf I mean DEREK. He was sat in his alpha form on the floor with his paws crossed and his head resting on his paws that were just touching the water of a large pond. It was honestly cute but I wouldn't admit that to anybody.

I flew a little lower and blocked my scent because the mating scent is really strong this close and I was loving the smell but I didn't want Derek to know I was here. I perched on the tree which was a little difficult as I was a massive hawk with the wing span of about 3 metres. I sat and watched him as he looked deep in thought like he was pondering about something when I heard the branch I was sat on start to break. I jumped off and flew to another one behind the wolf so he didn't see me because he definitely heard that.

He looked at the branch I had just been sat on and looked around. I froze hoping he wouldn't see me but I wasn't lucky. He spotted me and showed his fangs while growling. I wasn't scared but I couldn't win him in this form so I dove down to the floor and as soon as my foot touched the ground I began running and turning into my leopard ( which was slightly bigger than his wolf if you ask me) and carried on running to pounce and attack him but one he saw my awesome shift he just looked so confused and slightly scared.

He stopped growling at me and turned back into his human form which was NAKED but I kept my eyes on his, not daring to look lower than his shoulders.

" stiles?" He asked and I was going to run until I saw the look In his eyes so I stopped the blocker on my smell and he took a massive sniff once he realised I had stopped the block.

" change back , please?" He asked and I obeyed even though this guy does by no means rule me , if anything it's the other way, I could kill him in a heartbeat which I would've done if it weren't for this whole mate shit.

I shifted back and then I was also stood there naked. His eyes travelled down my body until he saw my 10 inch ;) and his eyes shot back up and he had a dark blush on his face- that's exactly why I don't look down.

His eyes started to travel again and I was getting bored of having him study my body, I have much better things to do than this.

" excuse me my eyes are up here" I said , crossing my arms.

" oh er i-i sorry" he stuttered out locking eyes with me while blushing again.

" it's fine, what did you want? " I asked him.

" nothing I just wanted to know if it was you" he said

" that it ? Cos I have things to be doing" I say stepping closer to him, I could feel my wolf pushing me towards him.

" yeah that's it " he said slightly agitated. I looked down to see he had a full blown hard-on and instead of blushing I stared laughing.

" might wanna get rid of that" I say pointing to his erection that was now touching his abdomen.

He turned beet red and I just walked past him making sure to brush my shoulder against his just to annoy him.

I was starting to get a little turned on my self so I decided it was time to leave.

As I walk off I hear very loud moans to my poor ( not so virgin) ears and I just start walking faster to get my clothes.

Trying not to think about Derek doing that to himself

There ya go- but of sterek awkwardness there

1311 words