Chapter 7

The whole chapter is Stiles' POV

I woke up to my father shaking me. I was extremely rude in the morning especially when I'm woken up - let's just say once when my aunt tried to wake my up at 6am for training I lost my temper and punched the wardrobe - I am by no means a morning person.

I groaned and rolled over so my face was tucked in the pillow. I felt a sudden chill up my legs, I only wear boxers to bed because I get warm during the night,  and looked up to see my dad had ripped the quilt off of me and it was now on the floor in a heap.

" son your going to be late for school if you do not get up now "
I groaned in answer and swung my legs over the side on the bed. I then stood up and steadied my self because sometimes when I stand up I get dizzy and feel nauseous- I don't know why but I hate it.

After shaking off the sick feeling I walked to my shower and did my daily routine. Get in the shower - get out the shower - get changed and brush my teeth. I was wearing my usual clothes, all black.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed the cereal from the counter. Poured my self a bowl of shredded wheat - tastes like shit but it's good for you so I eat it - and sat at the table with my phone in my hand. I was scrolling through my Instagram until I saw a certain picture in my feed. It was a picture of the whole pack posed by Scott. There was me,Scott,Derek,Isaac,Lydia,Allison,Boyd and Erica. We all looked so happy aswell. I started getting emotional so I slammed my phone screen down on the table and ate my breakfast quickly.

I bid a goodbye to my father, grabbed my keys, got my jeep and took off to the school. A certain song started blaring through the speakers after a minute in the car and I remembered this song very clearly. It was my favourite song called This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco

This is gospel for the fallen ones

Locked away in permanent slumber

Assembling their philosophies

From pieces of broken memories

Ohhh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds

But they haven't seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me gggoooo

'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was yours

The fear, the fear of falling apaaart

Ohhhhh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

I was singing along to the song until I pulled up to the school and switched the radio off, the thing is with that song that not many people actually listen the to lyrics. I did and they apply to me a lot . Those lyrics are so truthful it's incomprehensible to anyone but myself. Most people just find it weird I listen to music like that but the few that don't just pretend to understand.

I got out of my jeep and made my way to the school. The first thing I had was lacrosse practice because coach said I was needed on the team this is what coach said and I quote ' we need so actual muscle on the team stilinski , not these skinny , muscle man wannabes so practice first thing , he maybe you'll make first line this year '
That man really knew how to piss me off.

I went to the boys locker room after receiving my kit and went to my new locker . When I got there I saw isaac and Scott chatting but they instantly stopped and turned to me. My locker was right opposite there's which was good because now I can show off even better and see the look on there bitch faces.

I turned around and stripped off my top and turned back towards me to see them staring at my abs, I laughed out loud of the idea that I could make straight guys gay. I was musclier then both of them put together .

I pulled on my lacrosse jersey and stripped my jeans then pulled on my shorts.

Coach then walked in and yelled "ASSES ON THE FIELD"
As I grabbed my lacrosse stick I winked and Isaac and Scott and jogged out to the field.

*After practise*

I jogged back into the changing rooms when coach walked in.

" RIGHT LISTEN HERE ASS-HATS THERE WILL BE TWO TEAM CAPTAINS THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE MCALL AND STILINSKI"
I stared down Scott and walked to the showers for a quick rinse.

After my shower I got changed and left the locker room for my next lesson.

The whole day the pack were just staring at me.

* after school*

I walked out to my jeep and saw a man in black leather the same as mine , leaning against my car.

He turned to face me and I lifted my pierced eyebrow at him , it was Derek fucking hale, who else would it've been ?

" oh look who it is , big bad beta hale" I say in a mocking tone.

" stiles I just want to talk to you" Derek says . His smell was intoxicating me so I was having trouble concentrating.

" then talk" I reply dryly.

" I've been wanting to talk about you and this may sound weird but your smell" Derek says and I just stare at him telling him to continue .

" you just smell so good and it's like I can't function properly when I'm near you" he says in a dark tone when stalking towards me, his pupils blown with lust, ever so slowly until his nose was in my pulse point .

I grabbed him by his collar and arm then flipped him over my hip. He landed on the floor on his back with a large ' umphhh'. I let go and walked around him then nealt down with one knee on his chest and the other holding his shoulder to the floor. I could smell his lust mixed with slight fear as I stared down at him .

" don't you EVER touch me again , EVER" I yell through gritted teeth because I know exactly what had just happened, it was his wolf controlling him and I had to snap him back into reality.

" I'm so sorry stiles my w-" I interrupted him

" your wolf took control and you couldn't stop your self yes I know and for the fact , I'm not the only one who smells nice " I say leaning forward . I pressed my nose to his pulse point quickly and took a massive sniff and Derek just froze underneath me. I realised what was going on and stood up, turned to my jeep, got in and left without looking back because I had just realised something

I had realised that me and Derek were mates.........

Boom, there ya go hope you like it and I don't know when I'm going to upload and I'm not gonna set a day because I am sort hung up with school atm but I will upload quite oftenxxx

Words : 1268