Chapter 15

Stiles POV
" es - iles- STILES" I shoot up and so does derek who was asleep on my chest. I panic for a moment before I see it's my dad and I relax and lie back down. Luckily the quilt stayed above my and dereks waists other wise my dad would've been in for a shock.

" oh hi dad" I say casually

" mind telling me what your doing naked in bed with derek hale?" He asks

" what does it look like happened" I say with a light tone and my dad just gags

" you know what I don't wanna know, you've got school today aswell remember  " he says and walks out the room then closes the door. I just laugh and turn to derek to see him blushing crazily. He turns to me and glares.

" really " he asks

" yes" I reply with a straight tone and he just sighs

" now your dad thinks we had sex" he says
And that hurt a little to be honest

" one, I don't care if he thinks we had sex
  Two,what we did last night wasn't sex but close to it and three, your making it sound like that's not something you want" I say

Derek sighs and lies back down on my chest. I run my fingers through his gorgeous dark locks.

" you know that's something i want stiles it's just not something I really want you father thinking about as a first impression" derek says

" my dad doesn't care derek and if he does then oh well , I'm thinking of getting my own place soon anyway where we'll have all the time in the world." I say and stroke up and down his back. He shivers from the contact.

" in fact I've actually been looking at some places and I think I've found the perfect house but I wanted to ask you something" I say and derek turns over on my chest so he's facing me.

" what "

" I was wondering if you wanted to move into this new house with me" I say with slight hesitation.

He freezes

" I'm sorry that was a stupid thing to ask" I sigh

" no no it's a good idea I'm just wondering what to do about the loft " he says

" well you could sell it or give it to Isaac " I say and he seems to light up at the idea

" that's it I'm gonna give it to Isaac , your a genius" he exclaims and I just let out a huff of air that resembles a laugh. Derek rolls us over so he's on the bottom and I sit up to straddle his hips. I stare down at him for a few moments wondering how on earth I got someone so perfect.

" how" I whisper and he stares up at me confused

" what ?" He asks

" how did I get someone so perfect " I say quietly

" I should be asking you the same question" he says with a smile on his face. I grab his face gently and cup his cheeks while running my thumb back and forth over his stubble.

" wanna take a shower " I ask and derek smirks. I take that as a yes and stand up , dropping the quilt and walk towards the bathroom when I hear a wolf whistle.
" that's a very nice piece of ass if I may say so myself" derek then stands up and walks behind me so my backs pressed up against his chest and his hands start at my ribs either side then slowly drift lower and lower until he has a hand on my hips with his thumbs on my ass cheeks. I push back against him hard and hear him groan. I chuckle then grab his hand and drag him to the bathroom.

When we get through the door I turn the shower on and wait for it to get warm. Derek just presses against my back again and puts his hands on my waist and face in the back of my neck. I can feel his smirk against my skin as he runs his hand up and down my chest and abdomen. The water gets warm and I step into the shower under the spray with derek still plastered to my back. I start to get overwhelmed by the feeling of his having someone so close, someone to hold on to. I push back against dereks chest again and lay my head back on his shoulder. His hands grip my hips and as since he can sense my emotions he tightens his grip on me and he hooks his head over my shoulder.

" are you alright ?" He asks and I turn my head towards his then kiss him.

" yeah this is just bringing back memory's I don't want to remember " I say. I can smell dereks sadness and slight jealousy but I don't mention it, I just grab the shampoo and massage it into his head, I rub behind his ear and he closes his eyes then lets out a rumble from deep in his chest. I laugh and continue to rub behind his ear.

--------------------------

After a very long shower we both got out and got dressed. I relaxed back on the bed whilst derek checked his phone. He set it down , walked over to the bed, jumped on me and kissed me a couple of times when I remembered something.

" ah shit I gotta get to school" I say then hop up. It was 7:30am so I was gonnna be just on time if I hurried up.

" that's fine cos I gotta go aswell" derek says

" I'll drop you off if you want " derek says

" yeah that's good thanks" I say and derek grabs his keys and sun glasses as I grab my beanie and leather jacket. Me and derek were wearing pretty similar outfits

We were both wearing henleys, mine black and his grey

Both wearing leather jackets and black skinny jeans.

He was wearing sun glasses and I was wearing a beanie.

" we look like the perfect pair " I laugh and derek looks at our clothes and lets out a chuckle. He pulls me towards him and kisses me again.

" yes we do" he says while holding each side of my jacket.

We walk out to the car and get in dereks camero.

" I still think this is the sexiest car ever" I say and stroke the dashboard. Derek chuckles but just keeps his eyes on the road.

After being on the road for a few minutes I interlock my fingers with dereks and he squeezes my hand as we pull into the school parking lot. We instantly have the whole schools attention with the sleek black car. Derek parks the car and we both step out with every student watching us. Derek walks around to my side he cups my face with his hands as my arms snake around his waist. I hear a chorus of 'omg look at that' and ' they're both so hot' which makes me laugh

" this is definitely one way to get attention" I say to derek and he smirks

" here's another" he says then smashes his lips against mine and pushes me back so I'm leaning against his car. Our kiss goes from passionate and slow to fast and hard and lasts for about a minute. I pull away and adjust his glasses that we're falling down and he adjusts my beanie. The school bell goes but no one moves, to busy watching me and derek. Derek steps back and I step around him and he gives my ass a slap as I pass him which earns him a chuckle. I turn back around to face him and press another kiss to his mouth that lasts about five seconds then I Combe his hair with my finger giving it a tug which earns me a slight moan from derek and I pull away.

" see ya later " I say and peck his lips

" ill pick you up" he says and I nod, take my back pack and walk over to the pack who witnessed the whole thing....

A/n

Hey guys so that was sort of a filler chapter but I swear theres going to be something big happen soon , please vote and share , thanks