Chapter 13

That's stiles' motorbike ⬆️

Stiles POV

"Oh I don't know" he says then stalks over to me and grabs my hips. He pulls my lips into his then we start making out. We walk over to the couch and I pull him ontop of me. After a few more minutes of making out Derek moves down my chest and licks all the sweat off that still remained on my body. I moaned at the feeling and so did he.

After things get a bit more heated I break away because I was ready to take him right there. He keeps his gaze focused on his thumb which was tracing one of my tattoos on my chest when he spoke up.

" I arranged a pack meeting and it's in an hour" he says

" okay I'm off for a shower" I say and he sits up then pulls out his phone.

" wanna join me " I offer and his head snaps up and in my direction.
He has a smirk going ear to ear plastered on his face.

" definitely " he says then throws his phone on the couch and we head off to the bathroom.

____________

After a shower filled with a lot of touching and making out we get out the shower and Derek borrows some of my clothes , which if they were from two years ago would've been hella small for him but now fit perfect almost too big, and I pull on my favourite black jeans which make my ass look really good and a grey Henley and my black leather jacket and top it off with a black beanie and sun glasses . Derek just looks at me with his mouth open.

" how the hell is it fair for someone to be so sexy" he asks

" I ask my self that every day" I sass then walk out the door. A few moment later I hear foot steps behind me and I smirk before grabbing my Harley Davidson  motorbike keys and two black helmets off the counter. I pass one to him and he hesitates.

" you comin?" I ask then pull the helmet over my head and walk out to my bike. I put in the key and the bike grumbles and it starts and I fling one leg over and get comfortable. I feel Derek get on behind me and he holds my hips then I kick up the stand with my foot and the bike roars to life and we take off. ( Harley's are known for being very loud bikes)  I go quite fast and I can feel Derek tensing behind me when we go around a corner and get that much closer to the floor.

We arrive at Scott's house in no time for the meeting and they're all stood outside waiting when we arrive so I just turn off the loud engine, kick den the stand with my door and stand up then peel the helmet off my head and hand it on the handle bar. Derek takes his off and I take it from him and place it on the seat. This bike is my world.

Scott went straight to Derek.

" you were meant to get him off the team not sleep with him" he says and I freeze then walk to Scott and grab him by his collar.

" he was what?" I ask and Scott was terrified. He didn't answer so I dropped him then walked to Derek.

" you what" I ask and he shakes his head. I was gonna lose my temper.
He just stood frozen and I grabbed his shoulders.

" what were you meant to do" I ask again and he sighs.

" when I came to talk to you the other day when you were outside your car Scott had sent me to ask you to get off the lacrosse team but I forgot and then we started talking about the whole incident" he emphasised incident.

" oh really" I say and turn to Scott.

" I'm sorry to burst your little pride bubble but that ain't gonna happen" I say and Scott just glares and I walk over .

" are we gonna get this over with or what" I ask then walk into the house with everyone following behind me. We sit on the couch and Derek sits besides me.

" right we have something to tell everyone" he says

" me and stiles are mates" he says again and everyone's mouths drop open.

" your WHAT" Scott shouts and I take dereks hand and stand up.

" were mates deal with it" I say and I am about to drag Derek out the door when Scott shouts

" wait" he says and I look to him.

" I'm fine with that but Derek said you had two things to say " he says

" I'm back in the pack " I say bluntly and everyone gasps. I nod my head.

" yes but I am NOT gonna be the same person I used to be so if your looking for the stiles that used to mother you all , he's gone" I say and I can see the disappointment in there eyes and can also smell it.

" okay" they all say and we went back and sat on the couch. I pulled Derek ontop of me and wrapped my arms around him.

" I can't believe you two are together" I hear Lydia say and I laugh before pulling Derek into a kiss which he happily returns. It gets a little heated and we hear a cough so we break apart and I look to the source.

I see Isaac looking about shy.

" was that too much for your virgin eyes " I tease and he laughs

" well your a virgin too so whooo virgin community " he says and my smile drops. I start shaking my head.

" I'm not a virgin " I whisper and everyone gasps and has shocked looks on their faces.

" who was it , when " Lydia gasps and and I shake my head.

" I don't wanna talk about it" I whisper and Derek looks hurt for some reason. Everyone looks confused.

There was on past that I didn't tell you about when I went on my little holiday , that I had a boyfriend named Luca which I lost my virginity to but unfortunately he isn't here anymore and I was not ready to share that information with the pack .....