Chapter 19

( bit of a filler but more will happen soon I promise , bit of a background on Luca )

Stiles woke up feeling a lot more relaxed from dereks comfort last night. Derek had his head rested on stiles' chest with stiles raking his hand through dereks raven hair and derek nuzzling his torso. Stiles stared at the ceiling, just thinking about everything that had happened yesterday and suddenly a thought popped into his head. He reached for his phone on the bed side table and looked at the date and he was right. Today was the anniversary of Lucas death....

he was used to death by now, it surrounded him and he had gotten used to it but this one death in particular he could not handle....

Dereks fingers flexed over stiles' torso as his eye lids fluttered as he awoke. As he became aware of his surroundings, he lifted his head to be met with stiles' jaw line as stiles looked at the roof, lost in his own thoughts with a single tear about to fall off the side of his face.Derek presumed this was because of yesterday's events so rolled so he was head to toe with stiles and grumbled about it being too bright as he wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumb and stiles welcomed him in an embrace.

Derek suddenly rolled again, completely off to the side of the bed and sitting there.

" come on" Derek said and grabbed stiles hand.

" nah" stiles drew out.

" come on" Derek said again, using his alpha tone with would send any beta fleeing.

" I'm not one of your betas derek " stiles sighed, still being stubborn and not moving.

" I said move,stiles" Derek said in an almost angry tone that kinda shocked stiles but he got over it quickly, still refusing.

" fine then" Derek huffed and literally dragged stiles out of the bed and towards the dresser.

Stiles didn't like Derek acting like this, it made him feel like he had done something wrong and that he should be ashamed which the thought of made stiles cringe. He hadn't felt like this in along time and he did not enjoy the feeling of dereks anger one bit. It made him confused.

Stiles stayed silent as Derek dressed him and himself then picked stiles up carried him down the stairs and into the living room.

As Derek started to prepare food in the kitchen, still not speaking a word to stiles ( which stiles didn't actually understand what he had done to piss Derek off but he had done ) so stiles picked up his phone  that he had brung down with him and went to his camera roll.

He was met with picture after picture of Luca ....