Spotify Playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/user/cutelikepandas/playlist/1SGeSBrL1ZAI5YaqzIZm7w

Click the external link or Simply search cutelikepandas or The Nameless Boy and the playlist should appear! I gathered up almost two hours worth of great music for all tastes. Here's the list of songs and why I chose them! (possibly spoilers, so make sure you've up to the latest chapter) Please take the time to read and listen :) I procrastinated important music theory homework to do this!

1. Nameless - Northlane

this song is a creepy instrumental to set the tone. The nameless boy is a mystery, but a beautiful one. There's gorgeous vocals near the end!

2. Railroad Track - Willy Moon

I found this song because of the title and it's a little out of my music taste, but I strangely like it. It's unlike anything I've heard it. Kinda bluesy! Very strong and of course Inspired by the nameless boy.

3. U.N.I - Ed Sheeran

This song is inspired by Avery and his crush on Arabella and the pain in knowing he won't really get over her anytime soon. I know you'll all love this song because come on- its ED!

4. Voices p.|| - Lucas Nord

Inspired by the Nameless boy and his struggle with trying to find love and dealing with his schizophrenia. He knows he should just not listen to the voices, but they're constantly putting him down and telling him not to trust. Strangely sounds exactly like something he'd write.

5. Out of the Woods Cover - Savannah Oten, Jake Coco

I thought this song just fit with the book, so I put a more acoustic version since it's pretty popular. It reminds me of The Nameless boy's and Arabella's odd relationship. "we were built to fall apart then fall back together."

6. Something - The Beatles

Inspired by Avery's feelings and something he'd have playing in his car since he loves classic rock :) also just a great song you should all get to know because the Beatles are legends.

7. Shaky Ground - Freedom Fry

A personal favorite of mine that represents all of the carefree, happy moments of the book like when Daniela and Arabella have girl nights together or when Avery and Arabella went to the beach.

8. Falling for you - Norman Doray, Avevo, Lia Marie Johnson

The whole vibe of this song is what I imagine when The Nameless boy and share their kiss.

9. Chasing Cars - Sleeping At last

Another cover version - another love song for The Nameless boy and Arabella. It's a song embracing the simple moments with someone. Laying together and just forgetting the whole world around you. I imagine The Nameless boy's perspective and feelings in this song. He doesn't understand how to explain how he feels at times but knows he wants her.

10. Powers - Lostboycrow

A song inspired by Reed. It's pretty straightforward when you listen to it. It's about his attraction towards Arabella and him finding her so irresistible. I can definitely hear this when imagining their earlier times together.

11. I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys

Inspired by Avery's once again. Could also be seen as Reed's feelings as well.

12. Oceans p.|| - Crywolf and Ianborg

I LOVE this song. It's so dreamy and euphoric. It's the perfect electronic love song inspired arabella and the nameless boy. Since he's usually off in his own world, this is when he meets Arabella in hers. A perfect balance where they find their connection. They "drown" in each other.

13. Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine

Also inspired by Arabella and the nameless boy! Beautiful song.

14. Neverland - Crywolf, Charity Lane

This song expresses Arabella's frustration of never fully getting to know The nameless boy. She wishes she could find his Neverland where they can just have a normal relationship. He wishes he could give her that normal life, but he knows the reality of that happening.

15. Voices (In my head) - ARVFZ

An electronic upbeat song inspired by the chaos The nameless boy faces from all the voices in his head.

16. Cabin Fever - Bird Passengers

A sweet softer song inspired by the nameless boy and his signature cabin. If you listen carefully to the lyrics it relates a lot to him.

17. Electric Love - BORNS

This song just seemed fitting since I described their kiss as "electric".

18. Sofa - Ed Sheeran

Arabella usually sits on the nameless boy's couch in his cabin, so I thought that was a cute relation.

19. Anchor - Sophia Black

Basically what Arabella is saying to the nameless boy. She's his "anchor". She won't "won't ever let him down". I love the message of this song. If Arabella wrote a song it would literally be this. Even before I decided to make this playlist, this song always reminded of them.

20. Intention - Kiara

This is inspired by any time Arabella has messed up or made a mistake. It was never her intention to hurt anyone, but somehow she ends up hurting someone with every move she makes.

21. Say It - Echos

This song represents a lot of moments from the book. Arabella just wants to figure the nameless boy out. She just wants to know his name, his life. It expresses her feelings and frustration. "is it that you can't hear me clearly? So why won't you say it and take me out of my own head."

22. Fallingforyou - The 1975

Unlike the last song titled Falling for You, this is when Arabella realizes she might truly love him. Such a gorgeous song, could bring you to tears.

23. The Nameless - Cathy Davey

This song has a creepy vibe, which I admire. I thought the title of this was uncanny. My favorite lyrics is "and when I wake, I count the flowers that grow wild around your brain."

24. Voices - Our Last Night

Besides the fact that I love Our Last Night, this song is so profond. I love the lyrics so much. You could see this song as a perspective from the nameless boy, but I personally see it as Arabella's view towards her parents and wanting to live her life the way she wants to along with her motivation to fight for the nameless boy despite people who call him crazy.

25. Better Together - Us the Duo

This song reminds me of all the times Arabella is when with her friends at the cafe. This cover is so simple and lighthearted. Even though it's a love song, I find it as a lovely friendship song :)

26. Runaway - Ed Sheeran

Inspired by Arabella running away in Chapter 2 off to the railroad tracks as well as when the nameless boy runs away. Even though he has feelings for Arabella, he wants to runaway to do what he needs to do.

27. bad_news (Bastille VS. MNEK)

Inspired by the moment Arabella sees the news and finds out The nameless is in trouble. It encaptures her inner turmoil. "Don't turn your back on me.. just cause you don't know what to say"

28. Maps - Madilyn Bailey

A cover of maps, completely Arabella's perspective . Again, uncanny how well it fits this book.

"I miss the conversations."

"I'd like to think that we had it all... oh baby why did you runaway."

"I was there for you in your darkest times."

"Now I'm following the map that leads to you,"

So that's the playlist! I may add songs in the future so make sure to follow the playlist if you have a spotify account. I thought maps was the perfect end being the last chapter was Arabella going off to find him. Hope you all enjoy!