My Fake Relationship (Chapter Eighteen)

"So, Ringo told me about your break down," Hayley said, sliding up next to me as I stood at my locker.

I rolled my eyes. "He did?"

"Yes, he's worried," Hayley said.

"So am I," I whispered.

"So am I," Hayley echoed 
"Hayley, please just leave it right now, I'll talk to you when I'm ready, okay?" I asked her slightly annoyed.

"Okay," Hayley said. "I have good news for you though."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah... Harry and I have made the best plan ever to take down Ebony," she informed me.

I frowned and turned to face her.

"And what exactly would that be?" I asked her.

"It's to do with Ebony, a plan Harry and I have-," Hayley started to say but then stopped.

She had her eyes focused behind me and I frowned and then turned around. My eyes fell onto my brother and Ringo talking to... Ebony.

"He's going to fall in love with her," Hayley sighed.

"What?" I snapped, turning back around.

"Harry, I mean Harry will," she said quickly. "I know right now he thinks she's a bitch, but if I don't stop him he will fall in love with her."

"And that's a bad thing," I muttered.

"Course it is," Hayley said. "She's a awful, terrible, a heartbreaker..."

"Okay, Hayley I get it. I don't want Harry to fall in love with her either, but sometimes we can't help this stuff."

"Like Ringo and you?"

"Kinda, I guess." 

Hayley didn't get to reply because next thing I know Ringo is behind me.

"I'll talk to you later, Nina," Hayley said, and walked off before Ringo and I could say anything back.

"I talked to Tim," Ringo said quickly.

"What?" I hissed. "Why?"

"He was leaving," Ringo said, frowning at me. "He didn't tell you?"
"No, no he didn't, and I have no idea what you're talking about," I told him.

The hallways were slowly clearing out as the bell had gone a while ago. Ringo quickly scanned the hallway and then grabbed my hand and pulled me into closest.

"This is always a good idea," I muttered, as Ringo locked the door.

"Sorry, it's just, we do need to talk," Ringo said.

I frowned. "There's more to talk about?"

"Yes," he nodded.

I sighed and leant against the wall.

"Okay, start with Tim," I said.

"I saw Tim, when I was driving to school. Matt and him are going away, until Monday, they're both finding it all a bit much, well that's what he said," Ringo shrugged. "And I told him you could probably just use some time to have a break from him, and he said when he gets back he's going to talk to you about finally ending this."

I sighed a bit again. Could be worse. "Why were you talking to Ebony?"

Ringo looked at me, surprise crossed his face, I wasn't worried about what he was talking to her about, just curious.

"Harry and I... we were just...she was asking us about prom and football," Ringo said quickly. "You're not jealous, are you?"

Was I? "No, no, it's just... you know she's an evil bitch."