My Fake Relationship (Chapter Twenty Four)

I didn't move when I realised I was awake as it was a slow progression to wake up. I could feel everything though, my body still had the imprint of last night. i could feel Ringo's hands on my hips as we slept side by side. Things seemed sore, not painful though... but that was normal, I knew that. I shifted only slightly as i felt myself take over my body again.

"Nina?"

Ringo was awake it seemed. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised. So I sighed and shifted again and opened my eyes to see Ringo smiling at me and I couldn't help by smile back.

"Hey, babe," he smiled once again, moving his hand to play with  my hair.

"Hi," I whispered to him.

"You okay?" he asked me softly.

"I'm great actually," I admitted. "What about you?"
"Probably just as great," Ringo admitted

I smiled and rolled myself completely over and faced him. "That's it, huh? That's sex."

Ringo laughed slightly. "I guess so."

"I see what Harry goes on about now," I almost laughed.

"As do I," Ringo smiled, and then brought up his hand to brush my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

The morning then consisted of me walking around the house in Ringo's oversized shirt as I had easily run out of clothes to wear, and he went down to the kitchen and chucked some breakfast together, best he could... for Ringo.

"Okay, you can say it, I'm terrible and shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen," Ringo said defeated as he stood in front the plate of his attempted food.

"It's not that bad, everyone burns toast," I muttered.

Ringo sighed. "Just say it."

"Alright, you can't cook...anything," I said with an eye roll, "but I still love you."

"Awh, good," Ringo said, leaning over the kitchen bench and kissed me quickly.

"So, college soon?" I asked him.

"Yep, talk to Harry this afternoon?" he said quickly.

I sighed. "We should've thought that through."

"What do you mean?" Ringo frowned.

"Meaning, I just slept with you, we just slept together and we're seeing my brother who has objected to most of this," I pointed out.

"Ah, that does pose as a slight problem," Ringo said. "We'll just not mention it."

"Easier said than done," I muttered. "I don't want to have to hide anything from him anymore, and if he finds out, he finds out, we'll deal with it then."

"If you're sure?" Ringo shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I nodded. "I'm done with secrets."

The college was no more than half an hour away from Ringo's, like a whole hour from mine. It was big,and the grounds were green too, and just from the outside it looked.... really nice. It seemed like we weren't the only ones checking out the college. We went to the front office and grabbed some forms and a map to help us find our way around.

"So, where exactly do you want to go first?" I asked Ringo.

"We can look at the English department, I know you're dying to," Ringo said.