My Fake relationship (Chapter Six)

Hayley was all for Charlie's party, and she was even more for the fact that I was going with Tim. She said it would be our first public appearance together and it was like a test almost. Hayley was all for the whole public affection thing, something I'd have to try pull of with Tim. It made me nervous thinking about it, that one slip up might have the whole world knowing we're faking it. Still, that wasn't what bothered me the most. I'd never really noticed the way Ringo acted around me, but it was different to the way most guys did. It was only now that I noticed it, and it was all because I was in some stupid unrealistic relationship with Tim. Him and Harry were the reason I was going to the party. I needed a night to forget, and Charlie's party was perfect.

Every year Charlie Sean holds a party, and each year the police come and end it. It tends to go until all hours of the morning, the music loud enough to burst anyone's eardrums, and well by the morning the smell was horrid. I'd only ever been to one of Charlie's parties, I left long before the police arrived, but I was a little drunk. Somehow I saw this one ending differently.

Hayley was big on the whole looking good to go to a party. Me on the other hand, no thanks. Hayley may only be getting dressed up to try her best to impress Harry, but I knew Harry, he wouldn't be looking at her, no matter how amazing she looked. A while back I dragged Harry out of a party after he tried to harass a couple of girls, something he did more than normal once he was drunk. That was usually what happened at parties, I helped out drunk Harry and stayed sober.

Tim was going to take me to the party, but Hayley crushed that plan. Tim and Hayley ended up coming over after school. I think Harry wanted my parents to walk in while Tim was here, as his goal in life was to obviously embarrass the hell out of me, but he they didn't. Thank God for that.  

"Are you okay?" Tim whispered into my ear as we walked to the walkway of Charlie's house.

It was late now; we're talking nearly nine or something. We decided to go late, when half the population of the party were already drunk. 

"I'm fine," I said to Tim. "Can you just do me a favour and make sure I don't drink myself stupid?" 

"I'll try... but keep in mind I'm going to drink too," Tim said. 

"What a good boyfriend you are," I muttered. 

"Fake boyfriend," he smiled. 

I rolled my eyes and nudged him. "Keep your hands away from guys tonight, understood?" 

"Ha, that'll be hard if I'm pissed," Tim said. 

"Just... try to keep it in your pants then," I said slowly. 

"And you stay away from Ringo... we don't need a repeat of last time," Tim reminded me. 

I groaned slightly. "If I knew what I was doing I wouldn't have tried to make out with Jesse O'Conner. Shame he moved though, he was hot." 

Tim rolled his eyes and then kissed my cheek. "I'm getting a drink."

I knew I wouldn't see much of him if I let him go now, and that's why I did. If I wasn't around him half the night no one would know notice that we weren't running our hands on each other like every other couple here would be doing. That's how it was at parties. I mean, think about it. There's about a hundred or so teenagers high on hormones stuffed into one house with alcohol and the opposite sex, well in Tim's case, the same sex. The result then being, hormonal teenagers plus alcohol plus opposite (or same) sex equals, mistakes you can't take back.

Within minutes I found myself drinking. It was purely out of boredom. Tim was God knows where, and Hayley had found her way onto a table with a bottle of what could've been anything from whisky to vodka and now dancing on a table.