My Fake relationship (Chapter Four)

"You're gay?!" Hayley practically yelled at Tim. 

"Shut up, Hayley, you don't need to announce it to the world," Tim muttered. 

"I'm sorry... it's just... Are you sure?" she asked, leaning forward. 

"Yes, I'm sure," he muttered. 

"And you told Nina first?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest angrily. 

"Hayley," I groaned. 

"Okay, I'm being serious," she muttered, then look back a Tim. "And you're sure?" 

"Yes!" Tim screamed back at her. 

"Okay, okay," she muttered. "Sorry... so wait... what is this other thing you're trying to tell me?" 

"Oh," I muttered, leaning back in the chair. 

"My parents are deciding to show up soon and... I know them, they won't be happy with all this... so while they're here Nina's going to pretend to be my girlfriend," Tim muttered.

Hayley paused and looked at both of us before she burst out into laughter. Tim and I exchanged glances as eventually Hayley calmed  herself down. 

"Oh... you're actually serious?" she whispered. 

"Very much so," I nodded. 

"I... you two...together. I'm sorry, I don't see it, even if he was straight, which he's not," Hayley muttered. 

"Oh, thanks," I muttered. 

"No, it's nothing against you... it's just this whole idea is ludicrous," Hayley said, throwing her arms in the air. "Things are going to go wrong... you two can't act like you're in a relationship, especially if you're distracted by Ringo every other second, Nina... and Tim... I guess with you being gay and all you could be distracted by him too." 

"Thanks, Hayley," Tim muttered. 

Hayley rolled her eyes and turned to me. "You can't just back out or something?" 

I shook my head and looked over at Tim who sighed. "My parents will find any excuse to get me to go back to England with them... so making me look like I have his amazing life here will convince them to let me stay... and if they know I'm gay they will force me to go back with them because they'll think I"m influenced by people here."

"I can't believe you agreed to this, Nins," Hayley said. "Someone is going to realise he's gay." 

"Well, you didn't, did you? You were still shocked when he told you," I pointed out. 

"That's different," Hayley argued. "I've known Tim all my life... well practically all my life, and he's never appeared gay to me. I mean, he's had a girlfriend before! People are going to realise seeing you two together." 

"Well, we don't have to be a couple in front of the whole school," I shrugged. 

"Are you kidding?!" Hayley said a bit harshly. "They way gossip gets around everyone is going to know... Nina, remember, who is your brother?" 

"Oh, crap... he'll tell everyone," I swore.  

"Yeah... that's what, I'm trying to say," she said, pleased I now understood. 

"Nina, you can't pull out," Tim said. 

"I'm not," I sighed. "I promise you, I'm not."

I was going to go see Tim at his place tonight. His parents weren't going to be here till Saturday, and it was only Thursday. We needed to apparently sort out our whole relationship story, and Hayley was going to help. She stayed at my house writing down a list of things we needed to know to prove we were in a relationship.