My Fake Relationship (Chapter Ten)-Ringo's P.O.V

Ringo's P.O.V

Breathe, Ringo. You've never had this problem before. She's just a girl! It's totally normal for you to feel this way. Ah, who am I kidding? She's my best friend's sister! Harry will kill me, I'll kill me. Okay... just go back to the breathing thing, focus on that.

I suddenly heard the sound of the front door shutting and my head snapped to see Nina. I felt my mouth drop slightly, and my eyes widen. Did she have to wear such an amazing dress? It was purple and it clung to her up until about her the middle of her thighs were it just cut off. It wasn't just the the tight dress that made me look though. She had put her short blonde hair into a kind of bun, but had messy bits hanging out, and she had gone to a small effort with the make-up tonight, but she didn't over-do it, it was light and beautiful...like her. Oh God, Ringo.

"Hey," Nina said, sliding into the passenger seat.

"Hey," I said quickly.

I sometimes couldn't always control what was going on in my head, or with my hands or eyes for that matter, but I always had control over my mouth.
"You nervous?" she asked.

"Why would I be nervous?" I frowned.
"You're a straight guy, going into a gay bar, I think that can explain itself," she smiled slightly.

I smiled too. I loved that. I loved how a situation so serious always had a funny side to it, and Nina always managed to find the funniest side. No, no.... she's your best friend's sister. Your best friend's sister. Your best friend's sister. Just keeping telling yourself that.

"Shall we go before Harry catches us in the car together?" she asked.

"Oh, oh yeah," I said, quickly, snapping out of my trance.

I started driving down the street while Nina sat curled up in the seat staring out the window.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine," she whispered, looking over at me.

I gave her a look and she sighed.

"I'm worried about Tim, okay? He might do something stupid... no, he will do something stupid," she shook her head slightly.

"Well, how do you know?" I frowned slightly.

"It's Tim, if there's one thing I know about him is that he makes some stupid decisions. He doesn't think about it, he just goes out and does it," Nina said annoyed. "Sometimes and Hayley and I are the only thing that keep him in line. Anyway... don't worry about him now... we should worry about us now, how are we going to get in there?"

"Oh, well, Hayley convinced Tim to go to this place where her cousin works," I explained.

"Roman," she muttered.

"Yeah, that was his name... well, anyway, he's going to sneak us through the back," I said.

"Good, that's... simple," she nodded.

I parked about a street away from the actually place and got out of the car. Nina came over to me, looking me up and down as I just stood there. she smiled slightly and i didn't even respond.

"Is... everything okay?" she asked me.

I had totally spaced out. I realised I had been staring at her rather than talking or walking with her.

"Fine," I answered, with a quick shrug.

I could tell she didn't believe me, and she narrowed her eyes and I just shrugged slightly once more. She sighed and started walking down the street towards the club.