AL::4

Karma X Gakashuu pt 1

"Nurufufufu~ Karma-kun, the chairman needs you in his office." Korosensei said.

"See yah teach." Karma said as he walked out of the classroom and headed to the main building. What is it this time? I didn't do anything....

He walked through the corridors as students murmured as he passed or simply ignored him.

Yeah yeah, whisper all you want.

He peeped through the door and said, "Knock knock~ can I come in?"

The chairman sighed. "Your technically inside already. Take a seat Akabane." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Karma answered and he did as he was told. "So what do you want to talk about chief?" He said with a smirk. "We're still waiting for-"

"You called sir?" Gakushuu said, cutting his father off.
The two aces made eye contact and was shocked.

"The hell is he doing here?!"
Both of them said. "I called you two today because there will be a regional Math competition next month."

"And?" Gakushuu said, as if being in the same room with Karma wasn't bad enough.

"The competition requires two representatives for each school. You and Akabane will compete." Asano said.

"What?!"

"You need to start training today. Is that clear?" Asano said with a stern voice.

"H-hai." Both boys said as they gulped. "Any complaints?" Asano asked once again. "Just make sure that daddy's boy over here won't get butt hurt if he loses." Karma said as a smirk slowly crept up his face.

Asano sighed and rubbed his temple. "Akabane, you and Gakushuu need to work together and not compete with each other."

"Together my ass." They muttered under their breaths.
As if not hearing anything, Asano continued the explanation.

"Since both of you are...not on good terms, I decided that you guys will need to learn to accept each other's company.

Starting this day, you two will live with each other for a month that is. It would be very useful especially for this competition.

Gakushuu, I'll text you the address. Akabane, your things are already in your shared home. That's all. Good luck boys."

The chairman walked out of his office and left the boys alone. "WHAT?!" They said after processing what exactly happened.

"Your dad can't be serious right?" Karma said. "I-i don't actually know." Gakushuu admitted.

Ring ring ring

The final bell rang before they could even get out of the office. "He's kidding." Karma said as they walked into the corridors filled with busy students. "Hopefully." Gakushuu said as he got his things in his classroom.

Once Karma and him resumed walking, his phone lit up to show a notification.

[Dad]
Gakushuu, here's the address of your shared home.
Go strait there after school with Akabane.

X village Xstreet Xhousenumber.

"Akabane.....he's serious." He said. "This cannot be happening." Karma said as he closed his eyes. "God freaking dammit." Gakushuu said. "I'm living a nightmare." He added.

"Aww~don't make it sound like it's bad to live with me." Karma pouted. "It is bad."

"Ouch." Karma said as he acted hurt. Sighing, Gakushuu said, "Well we need to go now."

They stopped in front of  a black limo waiting outside of the school.
Gakushuu opened the door for Karma who is still shocked.

"Are you going in or what?"

"A-ah, yeah." Karma said as he got inside. "Soo...Your family owns this?" He asked.
Gakushuu hummed.

Well this guys is freaking rich. Not like I'm not rich. But still....they have a freaking limo for crying out loud!

"No I'm not." Gakushuu said.
"W-w-wait what?" Karma said, shocked.

"H-how did you? What?"

"I'm psychic Akabane." Gakushuu said. "Really?!" He said. "Yeah." Gakushuu replied as if saying 'duh'.

"Aiko-san, please drive us to this address." Gakushuu said as he told the driver where to go. "Hai." They driver obeyed and they were there in no time.

             »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"This is...." Karma started.
"Bizarre." Gakushuu finished.
In front of them was a cream colored mansion with 3 floors. It had a big lawn and pool as well. "I think the interior design is amazing as well." Karma muttered.

They opened the front door and as they thought, the interior was amazing.
(Just imagine how it looks like in detail if you want.)

After being mesmerized by their new house. The red devil broke the silence.
"I'LL GET THE BIG BEDROOM!" He said as he ran upstairs trying to find the bedrooms.

"OI AKABANE GET BACK HERE!" Gakushuu said as he chased th red head.

[Dad]

Your rooms are on the 2nd floor. The colors of the bedroom wall will tell who owns the room.

[Unknown]

Akabane, I pressume you know who I am. Anyway,
Your rooms are on the 2nd floor. The colors of the bedroom wall will tell who owns the room.

"Yah Asano! Did you get a text from your dad?" Karma asked from upstairs. "Yeah, you?" Gakushuu asked.

"Yeah....so let's go together then?" The orange head asked. Karma nodded as he waited for Gakushuu near the stairs.

"Here we are~" Karma said as he opened one of the door to the right. "Looks like this is yours." He said as he nudged the orange head.

The rooms walls were painted with a beautiful shade of blue. It has a lot of bookshelves filled with textbooks. There was a king size bed and a big study table.

"T-this room is really yours." Karma said, trying to contain his laughter. "Yeah and I think this one is your." Gakushuu said as he showed the red head a room painted with crimson red. Same interior but this time, it was filled with video games, books (but less than Gakushuu's.) And a mini fridge filled with strawberry milk.

"What's with the strawberry milk?" He asked Karma. "N-n-nothing. I don't even know why it's in there." Karma said.as he tried to cover his blush.

Why is there strawberry milk?! How did they even know about my addiction for strawberry milk???

"A-anyway, we need to rest for today." Gakushuu said as he went inside his room and closed the door. "Okay then." Karma said as he closed the door. He laid down thw bes and sighed.

"Well, I'm gonna be living with Gakushuu for a month."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye guys, so this is chap will have a part 2 so don't worry.
I'll try to update the next chaps asap. Thanks for reading.