AL::9 pt. 1

Karma X Doc!Reader
(C/N)- choice of name
Note: The words that looks like 'this' are the character's thoughts. And not all the things I write here about hospitals and such are accurate.

Your heels clicked as you walked through the long corridor. It was quite a familiar sight, walking through these halls everyday.

"Morning doc." Your assistant,
(c/n) said as you entered your office. You smiled and said, "Good Morning, (c/n)-san what's my schedule for today?"

"You have an appointment with Mrs. Kim and her son at 9. Mr. Ozakawa at 3 and Mrs. Akabane at 5. The rest will be you meeting with other psychologists and filling out paper work."

'This is going to be a long day.' You thought as you clasp your  hands together and said, "Alright. Let's get to work."

After meeting with your two patients, it was time to face your last patient for the day ; Akabane.

"Doc, they're here." (c/n) said opening the door. Mrs Akabane entered gracefully as she took a seat.

"Ah, Mrs. Akabane. How can I help you?"

"Well it's about my son, Karma." She said.

Your attention piqued up after he next words. "I think he has a problem." She added.

You leaned a little bit back and pushed up your black reading glasses. (Sorry if you don't like wearing glasses.)
"How so?" You asked.

"There are times where he's acting like his usual self and some days he acts as if someone possessed him. Not like the way you see in the movies, it's like he's a different person." She explained.

You nodded as you scribbled some notes on your clip board.

"I see. For how long exactly has this been happening?" You asked. "5 months or so." She answered.

"In what way do you think he acts different?" 'He might be having those mood swings'.

"The way he acts is different. The way he talks, walk, play. It's so different." She explained.

"Okay then, I think I could set him up some schedules. First, I want to meet the boy. Second, I need to observe him." You said as you signaled (c/n) to hand you your schedule.

"Aha! So we could schedule his daily appointments with me every Friday and Saturday at 3:00 to 3:50 starting from next week. Is that okay with you Mrs. Akabane?" You asked.

"No problem. Thank you so much (l/n)-san." She bowed as she stood up. "Your welcome." You got up from your seat as well and followed her to the door.

"So I'll see you and your son next week?" You clarified.
"Oh yes, I hope you can help him." Mrs. Akabane said as she left your office.

'I'll try my best.' You thought.
You're a well known and amazing doctor after all, of course you could do it.

»Next Week Friday«

"Doc, Mrs. Akabane is here." (c/n) announced as she opened the door.

Mrs. Akabane came in followed by a tall red head in his teenage years.
'That must be him'

"Ah, Mrs. Akabane. Good day."
You greeted as you motioned them to take a seat.

"Hello doc, this is my son. Karma, say hello." She ushered the young boy.
'Pfft. I feels weird to describe someone as young if your at least a year or two older than him'

"Hello." He greeted as a small smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

'I don't see the problem as of.now.'

You sent him a small smile and focused your attention back to his mother.

"So our sessions would start now. Mrs Akabane, you could pick him up at 3:50." You got out the form that needed to be filled up by a parent or guardian. "Please sign this and you could hand it to my assistant outside." You handed her the form and she nodded.

"I'll see you in an hour." She said as she kissed the boy's cheeks. He nodded and watched her go.

'Well here it goes.'

"Akabane-san, how are you feeling today?" You started off with that.

"I'm fine (l/n)-san. But please call me Karma." He said politely.

'I'm liking this lad already.'

"Then call me (y/n)." You said as you smiled. This was a good start.

         ·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Hey everyone,
Part two of this one shot will be out maybe by next week.
Exams are coming up so I need to study. And sembreak will come as well, I'll try to update more on that period.
Comment down your request and I'll try to do it.
That's all~
Baiii