AL::28

「Gakushuu X Drunk! Reader」
ーRequested by : bakabelle
(R/N)- Relative's name
(S/N)- Sister's name
(B/N)- Brother's name

Gakushuu sat comfortably on the bed while reading a book.
You went to your family's place since it was (r/n)'s birthday. The boy was getting to the climax of the book when his phone rang.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Ah Asano-kun! It's (s/n) / (b/n). You see...I was wondering if you can pick up (y/n) here?"

"What happened?"

"She's....wasted!- (S/N) / (B/N) WHOO ARE YOU TALKIN TOO? I want my ice..hic! cream!"

"(s/n) / (b/n)?"

"G-gomen Asano-kun. Please come here quick! Bye bye."

And with that, your sibling ended the call. The violet eyed boy sighed and got his coat.

It was only a fifteen minute drive to get to your family's house. Gakushuu got out of the car quickly and knocked on the front door.

"Asano-kun! Thanks for coming," your sibling greeted.
"Where's (y/n)?" He asks and then you popped out of nowhere. "Heeeya Gakushuuu! Did you miz hic! me? hic!" You wondered, clinging onto him.

"I did. (s/n)/(b/n) how on earth did she turn up drunk?"

"Let's just say relatives offered her some drinks and she took too many..ehehe.." (s/n)/(b/n) answers sheepishly.

"We'll be going then," Gakushuu says and carries you bridal style. "Bye bye lovely person!" You said to your sibling.

'Asano-kun...FIGHTING!'

******

Gakushuu helped you stand on your own two feet and entered your shared apartment.

"Hic! S-shuu are we in Hogwarts now?!" You asked.
The said male smiled and said, "Sadly we're not. Now let's get you cleaned up~"

"But I wanna go to H-hogwarts! Hic!" You whined.
"D-did I not get m-my letter?!" Suddenly, you were already on the floor,crying.

"(y/n)! D-don't cry. Oh god what do I do?" Gakushuu panicked. He really wasn't used to you crying. Hell, crying women freaks him out!

"Ne (y/n)-chan! I think I saw your Hogwarts letter over there!" The male says, pointing to your bedroom.

"Uwah? My letter! Hic!" Then you started walking towards the door, bumping into some things from time to time.

Luckily, Gakushuu helped you reached the room before hitting your head onto the door.

You collapsed on the bed and your boyfriend sighs. He removes you shoes and (f/c) cardigan. Then, he went to the bathroom and got a soaked cloth to wipe the make up from your face.

"Neee Shuu, I love you."

Gakushuu's cheeks turned red as he smiled.
"I love you too (y/n)."

'I still have to make some soup to overcome her hangover....'